Sold Selling | Discord Token and Discrim Checker [FAST] [GETS THE OG TOKENS AND VERIFIED]

Discussion in 'Discord OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Hack Forums - Secondary, 12/19/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Secondary

Hack Forums - Secondary
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi All!

I have made a bot where you enter your tokens in a txt file and you enter the OG tokens that you want to have considered og in another txt file and run the bot, the bot will put verified tokens in a txt file and tokens with the same discrim as any of the one in the og txt file in a different txt file. It will also output every token's discrim:username:email:verified. Here is an example:

Token.txt: [random token has username of Johnny, email of [email protected], discrim of 0001, and is verified]
    OGdiscrims.txt: 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004, 0005

Output:
    0001:Johnny:[email protected]:true (Will be saved in OG.txt since it has a discrim that is in ogdiscrims.txt)

Want me to screenshare? Discord me: NumberCountries#3526

Price: $5 per licence
    Reseller $50 for 100 licences to resell

VC Copies: DO NOT ASK for VC copies, as I have already given one to doit and sold a copy to A_Hobbos_Stick. You can ask them if it works. Anyone who asks for a VC will be reported as it is against the rules.

DAILY UPDATES!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.