Selling Destiny account and more

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by Jackster, 4/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackster

Jackster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm selling my account with modded character on GTA that's level 1000 with 650 million yacht, maze bank office, all Pegasus vehicles, 10 modded outfits and 10 T20s that sell for about 1.3mil each.

On destiny I have 3 400 characters (hunter, warlock and titan) I have a lot of good guns, a few clever dragons with good roles, most of the exotics for all classes and most of the exotic weapons, I have a few rare and hard to obtain emblems such as the Heart of Foundation, The Dawn of Destiny, 7-7 AD INFINITUM, Union of Light, The Resurrectionist, Eye of Eternity and both the year 2 and year 3 scarabs.

On forza I am level 214 with 2.4mil and most of the cars everyone desires, such as the Huracán HE, F-Type HE, Ford Mustang Boss HE, Jaguar D-Type, Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Veneno, Centenario Aventador, Reventón, Ferrari FXX K, 458 Speciale, Ford GT HE, Koenigsegg One:1, Nissan GT BE HE, Lykan Hypersport, Audi R8 V10 Plus, R8 Coupé V10 Plus, and many more rare and expensive cars ( HE = Horizon Edition. BE = Black Edition )

There is also a bunch of games I have bought on digital download such as Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition ( Which includes majority of the car packs, the car pass and the VIP pass, also have bought the treasure map as and extra ) Dead Rising 4, Ark Survival Evolved, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition ( Which includes the game, MWR, Terminal Bonus DLC and the Season Pass for IW ) ESO Gold Edition ( Elder Scrolls Online ) The Division Gold Edition ( Which includes the season pass, some extra such as outfits and guns etc. ) Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate Evil Edition, FIFA 17, Halo 5, Halo Master Chef Collection, Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition and Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition ( Which includes all DLC and some extra content, and the season pass ) And some more!

If you are interested then please contact me and we can arrange a price!

My email is [email protected]
    My Kik is jackschofield702

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.