Selling  High End  Android and iOS Selling c71 account - All heroes, Ifrit, loads of unused rss to continue leveling

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV FFXV - A New Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ZellieAlmasy, 3/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZellieAlmasy

ZellieAlmasy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I just can't keep up with this game anymore, so any money I can get back from it would be great. Not to mention, it would be a shame if all I've built went to waste, so might as well find my empire a new home. I tried to reach out to support, who seem staunch in their no-refund standpoint, so that leaves me to try selling my account.

I'm citadel level 71 / VIP level 110 in realm 255: Chocobo's Landscape. Ruling guild there is Omni. If you manage to join up with them, you'll probably have a better time of the game.

To be honest, my level could be higher still. I just haven't been playing much lately to use all my materials to get there. So there's plenty of resources, blueprints/scrolls, and what have you in my inventory to get you leveled up. I have all extra buildings unlocked, including Moogle Market.

6.22 trillion gold / 1.5 trillion platinum / 25.8 million diamond

I have Ifrit Level 65. T8 Warriors and Siege only at the moment, but as I said, plenty of resources and scrolls to get to full T8.

All heroes unlocked:
    Iris level 210 - Loads of unused EXP, but need medals.
    Noctis lvl 162
    Cindy lvl 176 - Should have enough EXP and medals to get to max level
    Ravus lvl 156
    Gladio lvl 146
    Aranea lvl 147
    Ignis lvl 157
    Luna lvl 161
    Prompto lvl 167

Level 2 monument, garrison, 6 expansions

I'm not even going to try and calculate how much I'd spent on this game, total. I wouldn't even expect to realistically get all my money back. I spent way more than what I'm asking for, but honestly, anything I can get back is better than nothing at all.

I have LINE: zelliealmasy
    But I check my email more often, feel free to contact: [email protected]

I'll gladly provide whatever screenshots, or elaborate on any detail if you need.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.