Selling Buy Accounts RS, RS Accounts, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Level 22 Mage Pure. 41 magic, everything else 1.The account has very few items, as seen below, and has level 41 magic, and level 1 everything else. I'm just looking to make some cash for my main account, and I thought this would be a viable opportunity to do so. The account does have an email registered (no recoveries though), and this is how the change will go down: 1.) I will initiate the email change, and you will receive and submit your code 2.) You will trade the cash in game to me, or an OMM (at your expense) 3.) I will submit my code, and the account will be all yours. NOTE**: You will already have the password by the time the email change and trade begin, so you will know exactly what the account has. Post or PM me if you're interested. I use , Google Talk, and E-mail. I prefer E-mail, but I don't mind instant messengers.[WTT] Steam Account for Skill Pure with Scroll of Cleansing!I'm new to these forums, was told over at RiD that this is the most active place to go about my runescape trading ways. I'm unaware if there is a specific place for non RS items to be traded for RS Items/Gold. A few things about me: - I have TrustWho Verification from back in the . trading days (WoW trading forums). - I am a Verified Seller with flawless rep on - I am in the process of becoming a Verified Merchant on RiD forums - I have flawless rep on RiD forums. - I have flawless rep on eBay I offer the following with every sale to assure the customer gets what he/she pays for: - HQ Scan of my Drivers License - Land-Line phone number, that matches the address listed on my Driver's License. Coming from MD (.) i already know everything there is to know about scammers, which is why if you have read this far, you need to STOP NOW unless you are willing to go first. I will make exceptions when someone with impeccable reputation is interested in something i have for sale though. The Steam Account: - Under my name (Listed on Drivers licensed that will be supplied) - All games where purchased using my Credit Card - All games are legit copies purchased directly from the Steam Store. Games: Amnesia: The Dark Descent Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition Bioshock Borderlands GOTY Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of Duty: MW2 Call of Duty: MW3 Counter Strike Counter Strike: Condition Zero Counter Strike: Source Day of Defeat Dead Island Dead Space Deathmatch Classic Dragon Age: Origins Deluxed Edition Duke Nukem Forever + DLC Pack The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition Fable III GTA 4 GTA Episodes from Liberty City Half Life 2 Half Life 2: Episode 1 Half Life 2: Episode 2 Half Life 2: Lost Coast Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hitman: Blood Money Hitman: Codename 47 Just Cause 2 Killing Floor Left 4 Dead 2 Mafia II Metro 2033 Neverwinter Nights 2: Platinum Overlord Overlord 2 Overlord: Raising Hell Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition Portal Portal 2 Ricochet S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Team Fortress 2 Total War: SHOGUN 2 Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising The Witcher 2 The Witcher: Enhanced Edition What i want: - Level 3 Skill Pure with Scroll of Cleansing or -150M RSGP Contacting me - You MUST post in this thread with the same name you are contacting me with. If not you will be ignored. - If you do not own , leave an address here and i will get in contact with you : Virtual.TraderSelling level 59 F2P StakerSelling a level 59 staker with excellent stats for pking/staking. If you gave it member you could easily turn it into an amazing P2P pker. I will only be taking rsgp for it at the moment. Unfortunately it does not have any cash on it at the moment except for a rune scimitar. It has no bank Pin and I have cancelled the recovery questions on it. I will not go first unless we use a . Here's some images of the account: Highest Bid: 25M Rsgp. A/W price: 50M Rsgp Leave an offer below or inbox me. Thanks.[CHEAP][RSGP][P2P till June 2012] Low Level 1 Def Pure [P2P till June 2012][RSGP] ( 1 2)Okay guys, I have no need for this and hoping to get some RSGP for this acc. Its low level and can be turned into ANYTHING!. The possibilities are endless. No A/W set atm. Will consider all reasonable offers.. It has 6 MONTHS membership on it ! I have all info used to make this account, about 5 previous passwords, ip, isp etc. Login Screen: The quests include the following + Priest of Peril: The stats include: Junk in the bank: Black Marks: (Also membership end date matches with login screen so its same acc) Post all offers as they will be considered !!!Buying An Obby Mauler1~20 Attack 1 Defence 70+ Strength 1 Prayer If you have an account which meets these requirements then please post, if not i am not interested. Thanks[RsGp]Selling Range Pure w/70ranged![RsGp]Sold.Boxstake's Account Shop Skillers/Pures/Zerkers/Mains 99s!!! Trusted!!Hey selling my extra accounts. I will transfer over email to new owner and give recov details. We can use mm/omm/you go first or i will go first if you are trusted. I only accept RSGP thanks Account 1 LVL 3 Skiller Mems till 30th 1x99 [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.