Selling Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Kill L2cool

Account Information
    I would like to ask if someone would like to try hack l2cool.cz I tried all i got but i wasnt succesfull at all. hosts : ***************************************************** acc are autocreate, Hafe fun and post your results TY xD

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Level 2 help needed

Account Information
    Hello, I have some problems with a text file type, I managed to unpack l2.exe so I can make my own hacks but i found that that's not the bigger problem but the text file type that I can't decode please help me. P.S. I can't ask for level 2 access because i have to be active on the forums and i just don't have time ... I will be happy if the admin will pm me so I can talk with him.

Account for Sale

problem with OracleL2Walker2.17en version

Account Information
    ok i'm using this version on *****************************************************. it works great on every place i go exept fantasy island where the custom mobs are.they are named Dragon Balls.when i go to fantasy island the walker stops working.i tried 23847 dif settings and still nothing.i even tried Rand and still no effect.the char is jsut standing and doing nothing :/ plz some1 help me and tell me how to fix it thx

Account for Sale

L2 Phx v3.5.31.162....

Account Information
    Hi guys How to use this version of l2phx on a gracia final server?

Account for Sale

Help with my server

Account Information
    Can you help me in l2walker/manor bot in my server? *I'm really intrested in working manor bot (sell/buy crops/seeds) ***************************************************** Some1 have working good bot on this server but he dont wanna give me name of program I will be really grateful if some1 can help me

Account for Sale

L2Walker OOG 10.8.6 Interlude "Packet Error ..."

Account Information
    Hi guys i have 1 problem with the L2Walker OOG 10.8.6 Look... 23:11:39 Link LoginServer Succeed. 23:11:45 Login LoginServer Success. 23:11:45 服务器[01]当前在线率:2.20%,能否登陆:能 23:11:48 Link GameServer Succeed. 23:11:54 ->Enter Char[3]. 23:11:58 Packet Error ... I was looking here for a fix and i see people telling about the script FixError.sc, i downloaded this script and nothing still the same problem :/ what can i do?!

Account for Sale

NeeD HelP WitcH L2phX

Account Information
    Hello all, I NeeD HelP WitcH L2phX i run l2phx, next i run l2 and l2phx can't find proces of l2!! why?? link to image: ://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3006/phxnieidzie.gif Please help me

Account for Sale

Help with L2 Renewal OOG walker ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hello, I started to play on serwer l2reneval (pvpx remake) Its L2 Interlude off I looking for help with oog walker. First of all I need working on l2 interlude oog walker with l2aserv or something like that. I m a nub with creating a connection to server with l2 walker(oog). If anyone know how to make oog walker work on this server plz post here. Here are site link for this serv:*****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.