Selling  Android and iOS  Level 70+ Selling Brawl Stars account - 33/36 Brawlers(All 4 Legendary), 16K Trophies(Highest 20k) and more

Discussion in 'Brawl Stars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RockNippless, 5/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockNippless

RockNippless
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, hopefully you are all well.

Im selling a Brawl Stars account with 33/36 brawlers including all 4 legendary brawlers. The account has 16k trophies, the highest being 20k but dropped since i don't play anymore. You will get full email access including security options. We can discuss price at discord or private messages since im underaged and i can't use Paypal and such so i would like in return to get Diamond Locks(currency in a mobile game called Growtopia, each costs 2-3$ and can be bought from PlayerUp). We will set it up in discord or private messages. Yes i know the method of paying seems a bit weird, but i don't have any other options, i don't play Brawl Stars anymore and i would like to sell it to someone who will play and enjoy the game just like i did before. If you have any questions feel completely free to ask them and you will get an answer fast. I have put a price 150$, but i can do a little bit lower. To open the images right click on them and press Open Image In New Tab, or i can send you pictures in discord - sweatyson#8012

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 RockNippless, 5/26/20
    Last edited: 5/26/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.