Selling AutoFighter Nx

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

What is the AutoFighter.org NX? The Autofighter NX is a program that allows you to train your RuneScape character while doing no work. The autofighter NX is coded in Java So, how DOES it work? The Autofighter has been rebuilt from the ground up using java technology to do away with color clicking. It is very advanced and way to hard to explain in simple terms but we have got some great features that we would have never been able to have if not for java for example the new NX doesnt use your mouse and you can minimize the bot window and use your computer. Videos coming soon! So, how does all this rate? We believe that the new AutoFighter NX will dominate any runescape program released. We will also be adding new features on the autofighter as things settle down and the NX is running as smooth as possible but we will venture into other bot add ons. New AutoFighter.org NX Features You know we had the AutoFighter 7.1 feature list on AutoFighter.org for some time, and yes those features for the AutoFighter 7.1 did work at one point but RS updates and VB coding problems has made it unstable and at points unusable. The AutoFighter 7.1 has so many imatators and there were a few leaks but thats because it WAS the best program around PERIOD! but with the NX we have TOTALED the competion and even the the imators cant keep up with us all they have now is a crappier version of the AutoFighter 7.1 which works worse than ours did. Since we are starting fresh there will be features that we dont have starting off but just know that ALL of the features i post below are coming and really work. [x] New GUI(interface) for the NX [x] NPC Detection (No More Color Picking) [x] Will eat food when low on HP - If you dont have food on you it will take you to the bank to get more then return to the fighting spot [x] Set it to logout on low HP [x] Can train any of your fighting skills! [x] DOES NOT USE YOUR WINDOWS MOUSE - This is one of the biggest features requested with the NX and we have done it, Go on MySpace or Facebook while Autoing! [x] Item pickup and BoneBury* [x] Rest Feature* [x] ALL RANDOM PROTECTION! Yes it does work! [x] DeathWalk - If by some chance you die the bot will walk you BACK to the location you were fighting at and continue to fight ** These features are currently not in the current release of the autofighter. Even though these features are finished we will be adding them soon. Im selling this for $10. I will not go first. Once money is in paypal i will email/ you the id download code for downloading and all future updates. If interested my is *****************************************************.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.