Selling  Selling Assassin Knives

Discussion in 'Roblox Items for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Item' started by brickwalls, 1/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brickwalls

brickwalls
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! I used to play the game a lot but I’ve gotten bored of it and am looking to sell/trade my knives for limited items, robux, or animal jam rares. Some of the knives I have are:

-Dark horse
    -Pumpkin king (was purchased for 500 robux during halloween 2017)
    -Blizzard (was also purchased with robux)
    -Dragon breath
    -Fairy axe (from easter 2018)
    -Crescendo
    -Doombringer
    -Ice lord

With a good enough offer I may also play rounds of the game to get a specific knife that you want.

IMPORTANT:
    •I will not be trading the knives first, especially the rare ones, because it took me many hours of both playing and trading to get them
    •I can provide proof of ownership in-game, however, I will be using a spare account as I do not want to risk my main account.
    •The ONLY other payment type that I will accept aside from what I listed at the start is old roblox accounts. I do not take real money, other knives, etc.
    •If I think your offer is unfair, I will decline. I will be less inclined to give my hard-earned items to beggars.
    •If you are interested, please add my discord Cement ✰#9218 . Again, I will not be trading the knives first. I will mention this once and if asking continues I will just block.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.