Sold Selling Account 200$ price

Discussion in 'Heroes Charge Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sandro9595, 10/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandro9595

Sandro9595
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

In order to buy new on from my old friend Im about to sell my own account because I cant play two in same time especialy not two extremly strong bacause I cant be dedicated to both with my money.

Server# 182 guild Vicious (top guild)
    Account lvl #104..(50% to 105)
    Account VIP lvl #13..(you need one more parchuse of (50+$ to 14)

All heroes power# 1.4milion

Other info#

All heroes unlocked..95% heroes are 5☆..all vip heroes from magic chest are maxed on stars..training and gear..also unlocked last hero from magic chest this morning (monster hunter)..War hall lvl 6..training field lvl 45.. max trained heroes 15+..
    All instances (portal..advanced etc) also passed to max lvl with 3 stars..war of the gods (legend lvl) evry month.. world boss rank 1 all the time..account was played for more then year evry single day..exept 7 days when I was waiting betty to relink after I crush my phone..Primar server was 192 but I migrated down to 188 then to 185 and at the end finished on 182...Im the player with exp (playing the game on different accounts since the game is discovered) so belive me you have all heroes you need redy for any fight..

-contact info-

Whats app or viber
    +381643947309

Line id 110204488

Facebook Sandro Despotovic ( sensation)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.