Sold Selling 700+ REAL discord members || Can add to any server

Discussion in 'Discord Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell | Established & Aged' started by OddPvP, 7/29/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddPvP

OddPvP
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Purchase Information

Contact/Purchase:
    Telegram: @Da_Spo
    Discord: OddNew#1620

(DISCORD NOT RECOMMENDED I have been terminated in the past)

Payment methods:
    DO NOT USE THE BUY BUTTON TO PURCHASE use one of my contact methods
    - Any crypto coin
    - PayPal
    - Credit/Debit card
    - Google Pay
    - PaySafeCard
    (These payments will be made via donationalerts.com)

How does this work and how do you add members:
    So let's start with how this works and where the members come from, I get the members by using a fake verification discord bot that links to a discord authentication link that lets me add the person to a server.

Ok next how do I add the members, All you have to do is add a discord bot to your server, Then I will use my panel to add the members to your server (Because of discord API limits it can take about 10 minutes for the bot to add all the members).

Proof:
    In the screenshots below you can see an image from my panel, Members being added to a server and a vouch from one of the customers.
    ljsugxr2.png mw3716bv.png
    rfeinle4.png
    g3fs38ue.png

!!! DO NOT USE THE BUY BUTTON TO PURCHASE !!!
    To buy message me on discord or telegram (You can find them at the top of the page) I don't use the purchase feature provided by this site because they don't offer a way to cash out with crypto without using an exchange. (I am able to take payments that arent crypto via donationalerts.com)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.