Sold [Selling] 27k ach/ gladiator / 12/12 mythic / 4.4k rio / 484 ilvl dh / tcg mounts

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by henarti, 8/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henarti

henarti
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Bis gear for m+ and pvp and raiding, sockets in every slot.

Includes unobtainable mounts, as well as tcg mounts like magic rooster and spectral tiger.

Corrupted gladitor’s proto drake currently only available on Dh but come shadowlands will be accountwide.

Have hunter with 484 ilvl and full sockets as well, every bis piece imaginable for m+ / raiding.

Account is 15 years old and includes vanilla pvp title legionnaire, the immortal and undying title.

Insane mythic logs that you can use to join any mythic guild (95-99% logs on both chars).

There are more 120s on the account, nothing over the top like the 2 mentioned ones (477 rogue and warrior).

Also have 2 full t3 sets and 2 almost complete, have challenge mode set for every class in the gsme as well as challenge mode weapons from WoD.

As for gold on the account right now I have roughly 1 mill, I boosted in the gallywix community and had 8 million gold on hoard there, which was going to get paid out this coming week, so I got love you on that part, but you can easily join any other boosting community to make gold with the gear and logs of the characters.

Contact me on discord: wowaccount332#0570

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.