Selling Selling 170 Spear Main on Thebes

Discussion in 'Atlantica Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by songsong1, 11/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. songsong1

songsong1
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Selling my account on Thebes. Just under 5 million might. Mercs are Spartan, Warlord, Heisha Modi, Puppeteer, Bai Xian, Patriot, Sheriff, Taoist and Monk.

Spartan, Taoist, Monk, Bai Xian, Patriot and Sheriff all have Elizabeth accessories, most being around +3 to +4. Puppeteer, Warlord and Heisha Modi have Holy accessories, without +s. All are geared with Judgment equipment, at least +4 but going up to +6. +4 Awakened Rings and +4 Sapphire necklaces on all of the mercs. +10 Dark Crystal Weapons on all mercs, except the monk, who has a +6 Dark Crystal Staff.

Spartan, Taoist, Bai Xian, Sheriff, Patriot are all 170. Warlord, Puppeteer are 160. Heisha Modi and Monk are 155. Loads of 50mill exp books though, so you can level up these mercs all to at least 165.

Main Character has +5 and above Judgment equipment. Also has an L FDLS with 3 GE IVs. Has Ancient Mino Suit and Head Decoration. Mount is Holy Ram. Decoration is Shadow Banner that gives 15% more atk. Bunch of mounts in the collection book you can use to get AT mileage points. 2 +6 Trancendent Rings and a +3 Shining gevra Necklace.

Character has 500b, there is a spare +10 Dark Crystal Axe in the inventory, some spare Elizabeth accessories and more good stuff as well. All the good titles are there, including Nation Ruler and such.

Send me a PM if you are interested or reply to this thread. I am happy to use a middleman as well, but the customer will have to pay for it. Can send screenshots and such to those who are interested and message me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.