Selling 169 US Titan Cheap FB

Discussion in 'Cabal Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lleshanaku, 12/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lleshanaku

lleshanaku
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Account: I'm selling a 169 FB, Has 3rd Battle Mode, honor rank 10, it doesn't come with any gear, but with a lot of costumes and account bound items.
    Here's the list of the costumes and items:
    Suits/Helms(24 total):
    Bamboo Hat/Navereth Pirate Tricorn Hat/Midreth Armor Helmet/Navy Cap/Santa Hood/Shutter Shade/Cabal Assassin Hood/Cabal Assasin/Charisma Pan/Halloween-Pumpkin Helmet/Traditional German Drress/Wild Western Hat/Uniform of Capella(BL)/Uniforme of Procyon(BL)/Uniforme of Procyon(WI)/Uniforme of Procyon(GL)/ Black Suit/ Winter Fever/Suit of Yuan/Suit of Freed/Naval Officer/ Chinese Gala Dress/Santa Coat/ Midreth Armor Set

Weapon Costumes(4 total):
    Hellforged Weapon-Blade/Plasmium-Blade/Water Elemental-Blade & GS/Snow Ice-Orb&Crystal

Items that I have:
    K-Red Board/ Leth&Killian's Ring/14x Stain Clone/4x Blessing Bead Plus/2x Blessing Bead EXP(100%)(30 Days)/10x Protection of Veradrix/6x Holy Water Sage/14x Holy Water Critical Strike/7x Holy Water fo Resistance/16x Holy Water of Flawless Def/5x Summon of Heroes/2 Bike Deco Blue Flare/2x AP Saver/2x Pet Slot Extender(30 Days)/1x Drosning (HP+35 Hp Steal per Hit +10 Def+20)
    Also Have 2 Pets(One of them is lvl 10 the other is lvl 3)
    I also still have 300e-coin and 180m that will just come on the account for free(not much I know, but hey, it's free).
    The rest are a random assortment of items that you guys can check in those pictures.

I don't want much for the account since it has mostly cosmetics. But, it does have some nice things.

If you'd like to speak in private, shoot me a message here or on skype(lleshanaku2).

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/BxQ9C

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.