Sold Selling 160 BTTT account, vip 925, sh 340,hero 442 #150$$

Discussion in 'Game of War Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ahmeddmasy, 11/17/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahmeddmasy

Ahmeddmasy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone, I am selling an account 160 BTTT power game of war account Plenty of resources can reach you more than TTTT power
    Stronghold is 340
    Troop power: 160 BTTT
    Trap power: 50 KT
    Building power; 11.3 MT
    Research power: 4.8 T
    Hero level up power: 3.7 T
    Dungeon Mastery power: 693 M
    VIP: 925
    ALSO includes all new Halloween and athena banners and Halloween avatars

The hero level is 442 with gladiator level 140 and duelist level 101 and new 4 Icarus gears upgraded with set gear level 5000 max and new athena gears upgraded
    all hero gears and upgraded

Monster lair level 300 with all monsters rank 7
    Ultra Permanent Daily Bonus Club for life

unlimited speed ups for life with new one that give 1B 1TTTTTTT days with one click
    unlimited supreme speed ups for life with new one that give 1.2B 1TTTTTTT days with one click
    unlimited ultimate speed ups for life with new one that give 1.2B 1TTTTTTT days with one click
    2 instant level 300 all main buildings advancement ( to construct your buildings as you need ).
    Amount of gold is 110 T .
    gilded dungeon key 12
    reincarnation stone 9
    instant execution 16
    30 days upkeep reductions.
    A lot of speedups and tones of treasures.

The account is an ancient Kingdom, Kasier #458 and also comes with ancient teleports (158 teleport).

For me information or screen shots of the account, add me on Line. My ID is draldamasy

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.