Resolved.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Gnarleeg, 1/21/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    Seller recovered account and changed email address

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:

3. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

he is one of my good buyers
    The seller defrauded him, sold the account, and then recovered
    He sent all the evidence that proves this recovered account
    And I think he scams everyone and many buyers do not know how to report
    I told him how to follow up
    @Help
    @Middlemen
    @Hulk

4. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    Hello and best regards
    He sold the account to me and recovered the account. I sent the documents. He is a scammer
    Please return my money if you need anything i can try my best to provide it
    @Help

Store likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    @PGT is the sales man

Store likes this.
  6. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

158   1   0

My Location:
    How can you say that? What is the reason for me to do this? I'm a good salesman.

7. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

158   1   0

My Location:
    I have sold about +150 successful accounts. And I have never done that. Your phone number is registered on Gmail. Maybe you gave your details to someone

8. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    And as far as I know, you are a weak salesperson

9. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    You were recently blocked

10. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    We wait for the middle man to decide

11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

this group does not belong to me :)
    You have deceived one of my good buyers!
    And you should talk to him, not me :)

12. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    We are a professional team whose motto is quality and honesty. We never cheat. This account was purchased several months ago and all buyer details are recorded in Gmail. Also, this was a very normal account. And another reason is that we do not sell direct game accounts to the customer due to honesty and trust. Only and only at playerup.com. This customer at Discort tried to buy from me directly via paypal but I never accepted and said that you can only buy playerup.com And The customer asked me if I could buy a piece of jewelry. I said do not do this, this is a risk. (To buy gems from sites or a person must give them details) have given. And that person stole the account

Certificate of conversation in Discord :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    The customer lost his account and I guess he bought the Gem from someone who was a scammer because he had previously told me he wanted to buy the Gem. And now he's trying to tell me I'm a scammer.

14. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    i bought gems on my th8 account and there hasn’t been an issue, i wouldn’t risk a th13. i’ve never had issues with accounts. the email you gave me was in a completely different language than i know how to read and speak. i changed the password and i enabled two step on. the only way someone could get into the account is a direct recovery from supercell. i had the new super cell id set up and the account was secure.

Store likes this.
  15. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    and one day randomly after months of me buying the account it suddenly left my clan? base was changed so it wasn’t banned. the army in the camp was changed to edrags and loons.

Store likes this.
  16. PGT

PGT
    Expand Collapse

158   1   0

My Location:
    I have nothing more to say. I left all the evidence. Our team is waiting for the @Middleman to decide

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

This account has been recovered!
    The seller sent me all the documents and I looked at them and realized that the account had been recovered !!!
    I have been selling Supercell games for 7 years and I know it well so he is just trying to deceive himself

18. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    Store likes this.
  19. OP
    OP
    Gnarleeg

Gnarleeg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    if a gem seller was on my account and stole the info and took my account i would still have access to it because they don’t have account info! they wouldn’t have enough info about the account to recover it

mark89354, Dee one and Store like this.
  20. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

i completely agree with the buyer's message

mark89354 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.