Stole Money Seller Recalls and Ignores buyer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by GDS Andy, 11/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   0   0

My Location:
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Pushing for dispute November 19, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $74.93

4. Other Parties Username
    Lucas Mavrick

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Middleman

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Lucasmavrick#7472

9. Provide All Chat Logs and AdditionalInformation Below

I was forcefully logged out, and while trying to log back in, login information was incorrect, where I DID changed the login info. I tried reaching out to the seller through playerup convo multiple times, no answer while I see that HE has been online l, but chooses to ignore me. I tried reaching to him through his discord which was our form of communication, multiple days/ weeks passed, no answer. I created another account and sent request where HE DID accept, therefore me to believe just ignoring me. I reached out to the game company, and was notified that the email is something I can recognize. Let me know of further information I can be of help by

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    Are you able to see those URL photos? I'm trying to figure out uploading attachments

The above pictures include the discord chats of me trying to reach the seller through our primary form of communication on one account, and the other adding and messaging the seller, to which he has replied. The last one shows the email on the account which I do not recognize.

But let me know if you can't see the photos, and if you can tell me how to upload them.

5. CheaperShop

CheaperShop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

4k+   2   0

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Upload images to the given site and provide links here

6. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:

7. CheaperShop

CheaperShop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

4k+   2   0

@GDS Andy
    Now wait for a Admin, they will assist you soon.

GDS Andy likes this.
  8. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

9. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
  10. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Was this done via middleman? If so, what is your transaction order.

GDS Andy likes this.
  11. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

12. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

13. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Maybe he doesnt getting notifications, i too when someone tag me or post comment on my sale, i didnt getting notification

14. Lucas mavrick

Lucas mavrick
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

3   0   0

My Location:
    What the hell? I didn’t know of this and i don’t get notification by you tagging me please contact me to resolve this

15. Lucas mavrick

Lucas mavrick
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

3   0   0

My Location:
    I don’t use my old discord anymore as of why i couldn’t response there anymore, andy please contact me again to resolve this i am sorry for your problems we will resolve this!

16. Lucas mavrick

Lucas mavrick
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Will resolve this with my customer as soon as possible please how do i get tag notification? Because i didn’t get any notice whatsoever, this will be resolved with the customer asap thanks

17. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:

In the link above shows all the chats with Lucas. But ill explain the situation real quick. What I firmly believe is that the account has been recalled. I tried reaching out to lucas in a manly fashion to which I was ignored for quite some time on the account we did business on. Thats when I took it upon myself to make another account and add him and reach out to him. He replied, which you can see in the photo. But he had the audacity to say he'll be on discord and stay in contact with me to help me out and sort it it, which I believed maybe he'll do. Instead, it looks like once he relieved he was in trouble and all, thats when he tried reaching out to me again. All I see is a hoax and scammer. If he was logged out of that specific account, he has my contact info for my discord or even on playerup where he couldve reached out to me, but instead he doesn't. I'm fairly active, if there is anything you need to hear from me, Ill be here shortly. Otherwise, goodday and explain yourself.

18. OP
    OP
    GDS Andy

GDS Andy
    Expand Collapse

4   0   0

My Location:
    @Lucas mavrick I'm here now, I've always been here, whether in this thread, or in discord and even PM on playerup. I don't wanna hear any more excuses.

19. Lucas mavrick

Lucas mavrick
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    I understand you but what is the issue the account was recalled? After you changed password i couldn’t have accesed it? As i said above the notifications didn’t appear in my damn playerup acc if you don’t believe me playerup admin can check as they want that it’s true! Even the guy above had same issue with notification damn it. I try to resolve this so youre saying the account is not in ur possesion? I can try reaching out to pokemon go on email to try and get the access to it best i can do and see ehat they answer man

20. Lucas mavrick

Lucas mavrick
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    And as i told you bro about the email that i bought this account long time ago i will have to contact the owner aswell to sort this all out i will get you the access to it don’t worry this will be resolved, you are not the only one having issues i also got scammed and the difference is the other guy won’t help me at all while here i provide with help man be patient

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.