Selling SELL: WoT EU account || 131 + 52 premium tanks || 1187 WN8 || tier I-IX

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by SiebeFoesenek, 5/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiebeFoesenek

SiebeFoesenek
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    after playing world of Tanks for more than 2 years, i got a little bit bored of it. vthe idea of selling my account has crossed my mind for multiple times, because i got a lode of tanks in the garage and unlocked and it would be a waist to just throw them away. it would be great if i could give my account a new life.

with a total of 183 tanks (131 normal and 52 premiums) in the garage and many more unlocked, you can quite see that i have spend a lot of time and money on this game.

i know it is impossible to get the full amount back, but at least i can try to get some of it.

even though the price might look high, it is actually quite cheap compared to what is actually spend on this account (seriously, you don't want to know! you can always ask of course)

See account details here:
    WoTstats.org - SIE_BRAND (EU) today stats

this acoount is 100% clean.

shot_205.jpg shot_206.jpg shot_207.jpg shot_208.jpg shot_209.jpg shot_210.jpg shot_211.jpg shot_212.jpg shot_213.jpg shot_214.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.