Sell Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling This Amazing Insane Pker! [C H E AP]Hello Everyone i'm trying to sell this awesome Sw Prod- Pker. It has awesome stats, and it comes fully quested. It's Level 75The reason i'm selling this awesome pker..it's because i am moving to wow and with the money i get from the acc i will buy the game. Please Buy it. Payment Methods. Paypal MoneyBookers WoW Gold. AW = 80 $ Stats of the Account. Bank Quests Comes with the fully completed Zamorak Book (UnholyBook) Thanks for your time on my thread. Any offers can be through this thread or my [email protected] Private Message me if needed. Thanks.[RSGP][PAYPAL] 91 Range 75 Defence 85 Magic Range Tank - Today only - Cheap!HANDCANNON, ANCIENTS, CAN CHIN AT APE ATOLL 92+4 Combat 91 Range 75 Defence 85 Magic 81 HP 52 Pray 30 Summ 83 Str - 62 Attack - Doesn't effect the combat level, Taking RSGP or Payment via paypal add me on : [email protected] imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/tanku.jpg/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images...stscreenm.png/Selling 2 HP Ranged stakers - BOTH 1 defpraysum! ( 1 2)**EDIT** Can an admin PLEASE move this to the "Pure and Skillers Levels 3-59" Sorry I put it in the wrong section. Thanks Hey guys, I have 2 ranged stakers I'll be attempting to sell off. I'll be accepting PPGP - Preferably no Paypal but I will consider it if you're trusted. BOTH ACCOUNTS have a basically cleaned bank. BOTH HAVE MEMBERSHIPS. Current Bids - 1. 35$ 2. SOLD to DMT for 38$ Contact info - [email protected] PLEASE POST FIRST. Thank you. Account one - 62 Combat, 92 HP, 78 Ranged, 1 PraySumDef. Email log in. Email will be provided with purchase as well as any info needed. Log in - Stats - Account 2 - 45 Combat, 48 Ranged, 89 HP - 1 DefPraySummoning. Email is pending, I will provide the email as well. Log in - Stats -Selling Level 98, 99 WC, 99 Thieving, 97 Mining, DT + Heroes done.Heya Sythe, its Quickk, I'm a fairly new member to sythe, but I'm earning myself alot of vouches pretty quickly and I'm hoping to start up my own account shop and work towards a rsgp shop! I Will go first to trusted users, and of course use an OMM if requested! MY : [email protected] (If accounts have recoveries/email r, they will be either removed, or the info will be given to the buyer, whatever you choose) I'll accept: RSGP, or payments via: Paypal, WU, PA. I only accept paypal payments from trusted members, thanks! 98cb Main, 99 WC, 99 Thieving, 97 Mining, DT + Heroes done. AW 50M/$25 Will accept less. Talk to me on to barter =D My vouches thus far: Quote: Originally Posted by antonacci Vouch for Quickk! I gave him my runescape account for his WoW account and he went first! It was nice and quick... How ironic o_O Quote: Originally Posted by Louis2201 Lime vouch for Quickk, bought an upgrade off of me and was patient enough thru the whole process, smooth trade ^^ Quote: Originally Posted by Tiemen Vouch for Quickk , sold him 13M thanks Quote: Originally Posted by Kit In Vouch for Quickk, sold him 20m with no problems. Was very nice. Quote: Originally Posted by Kit In Vouch for Quickk once again. Sold 12m through PP, he went first, Awesome guy. Quote: Originally Posted by Louis2201 another vouch for Quickk, had to let him wait (again>.showthread.php?t=121511792 strength pure/skiller with 30m 2 99's multiple 80+!! need to sell asap cheapWill sell both for 30$ together! LOOKING TO SELL THESE ACCOUNTS ASAP. Looking for paypal only!! i recently got back into runescape when i heard trading n pking was back, these accounts are from before jagex took trading away, and have original names to login. I Dont want to play anymore and i wish to sell these accounts. they are both originally my accounts and we will not have any problems trading, i ambuying new subs for my car n need some extra cash, so i will not go first unless you are more trusted than me. i am trying to do this as soon as possible so i wont be looking for that much. thanks Message my [email protected] with any questions. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us 64 COMBAT SKILLER! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usBuying Turmoil Pure Or Turmoil ZerkerTitle says it all im paying Via Paypal we do 50/50 or MM Anyways MUST have 95 prayer MUST have 50def or lower MUST Have atleast 1 chaotic ( Maul ) and yeah maybe a decent bank of lets say 5m and Ide like to make buisness : [email protected] : Closuree message me PAYING UP TO $200!!!!!Selling Great Zerker account with 78 crafting- RSGP ONLY - Original owner - Never been banned - Any questions feel free to ask.[RSGP][PAYPAL] 91 Range 75 Defence 85 Magic Range Tank - Today only - Cheap!HANDCANNON, ANCIENTS, CAN CHIN AT APE ATOLL 92 Combat 91 Range 75 Defence 85 Magic 81 HP 52 Pray 30 Summ 83 Str - 62 Attack - Doesn't effect the combat level, Taking RSGP or Payment via paypal add me on : [email protected] imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/tanku.jpg/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.