Sell RS Buy Accounts, Buy Accounts RS, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Great Pure [Was Roll'd Back]Uploaded with 700k in bank looking for paypal/rsgp/swaps please post offers : hatchet@rsbuddyBuying|RangeDDSER|:)Wanting.to.buy.a.range.ddser... Pm.Me. or.Add.My.-dantecrowley@.. I'll.Trade.A.Maxed.Melee.126cb..99atk.99str.99def. .70prayer.and.MOAR... has.EasterRing! #Terms- iWill.Go.First.If.Postcount.Is.Over.250... You.Will.Give.ALL.INFORMATION.During.Trade.. You'll.Be.Legit [cbf.posting.pics.atm.jus.request]Buying Turm Account OR Void Handcannoner MUST BE TRUSTED!Title says all and must be trusted , got scammed too many times.Selling Chaotic Pure 98 Dung! [Rsgp]Update: Acc is on its way to 99 dung and str will have in next day or so. Also i just got cleaned staking for around 600m, Really need to sell acc ! If youve got any questions please feel free to add my and ask away! : Joel_lobley@. A/w :80m Please Post offers, Dont be a retard and offer me 30m, Just dont waste both our time with low balling offers. Leading bid : 50m! Currently only has a maul and 170k tokens, lost 2 vigours and 2 streams to a hacker, also lost a rapier and a maul.Selling lvl 67 Mage/Range Tank {94 Mage, 80 Range}Quests: Dwarf Cannon Ernest The Chicken Priest in Peril The Restless Ghost Unstable Foundations Animal Magnetism Post offer's here and then add me on : FoxTrader@live Note: It is around 5K exp from 80 Range.Selling low level HCer [69cb]Not lookin for much, add my ymessenger Hestondort@ Can talk from that to WTB Good PureWant to buy good pure would either like to swap accounts for a lvl 91 and 103 that i have or paypal pm me hereLooking to buy turmoil/high dung purei don't care about the bank spending $75 pp not paying with rsgp. post accounts trusted only ty

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.