Selling  Both Android/iOS Sell old acc cheaper international . A lot of divine

Discussion in 'Howrse Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Mary900, 11/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mary900

Mary900
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my accaunt of many years. I sell it at a moderate price due to the fact that I don't play with it anymore. on the international server there is a very famous server in terms of competitiveness. years ago it was also in the top 100, now I haven't played in it for a while. it is quite recoverable. the payment will be made on pay pal. I sell it at a very low price without discounts because it would be worth more as an accaunt! I sell it for 100 €. it's very little compared to what I spent.

Info:

for privacy I will not say the name of the accaunt. but you can know that it is on the International server, I have spent more than 300 euros over the years, the rank is about 1k, 200k of equeens, 47 passes, the days of seniority are 2104, karma 10, number of horses 403 (has divine , special horses, unicorns and pegasus). he had the VIP and I just finished. 3k of congratulations. has a few items and equipment. equestrian center is at 42%. has 25 divine horses + wild + chimeras. has many trophies. The accaunt has 9 years of play.

For contact me

Gmail: [email protected]
    Discord: mary90000#1799
    Instagram: dark_soul_gotic

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.