Sell Buy Account Runescape, RS Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[BUY NOW BUTTON][PP]17$ only[Awesome skiller / starter pure ][VERY CHEAP]This is another acc of me. It has great skills to make alot of money, it was used to be for puro puro to make 5m + / night. I don't really need it anymore so im selling it. It can be a perfect pure / mage staker or stuff like that! I'm using this method in all my trades, because it is faster/easier and better for the buyer and seller. Everyone that buys or sells accounts has the time zone problems. Sometimes the buyer is offline, sometimes the seller.. I don't like that, thats why i made this. You pay for the account, and you will receive it immediately. Follow the instructions of the picture for the buy button . PS: I have already used the buy now button succesfully with a 30$,6$,7,99$ 60$, 50$ and 80$ transaction. Also my Vouches are mostly about account selling/buying or guide sales via buy now button. click here for my vouches If you have any problems with the transaction for example, you havent been redirected, please copy the transaction code and pm me the code + your problem. I'll response within 8 hours (usually 1-3 hours, 8 hours because of sleeping). Rules: 1.I'll not go first. (You have to go first via buy now button). 2.You must leave a positiv feedback. My if needed: "[email protected]" You cant double buy it, theres really no way.Massive pure/zerk/tank account sale! Cheap! [RSGP][PAYPAL] ( 1 2)Hey; i'm looking to quit Runescape; so I'm putting all my accounts up for sale. Please Click the pictures to see them in full size on Imageshack. Account One: Nearly Maxed Zerker Pure. This account has nearly 1.5m wealth, 99 Magic, Full unholy book and rogues den! The Defence on the account is quested; However it has NOT started RFD. S/B = 30m/$20 A/W = 100m/$80 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Account Two: Starter pure; 99 magic; 60cb. This account has roughly 500k in wealth; Magic Cape and zammy staff. S/B = 20m/$15 A/W = 80m/$50 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Account Three: Starter Tank Ranger, 83 Ranged, 81 combat. Account has no wealth, not looking for much. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 20m/$20 Current Winning Bid - N/A Account Four: Random Starter account; 89cb. Again not looking for much. Decent starter account. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 30m/$25 Current Winning Bid - N/A Account Five: Starter Tank ranger 52 prayer, 65 ranged, 40 defence. S/B = 5m/$5 A/W = 20m/$20 Current Winning Bid - N/A If you need to know anything else about the accounts or want me to verify them in game, just let me know. I am the original owner of ALL accounts and all details will come with the accounts. Happy to do Recovery Test. *The zerker has recovs/email, but they will be removed when I find a decent buyer; as part of the recovery test. Otherwise, feel free to offer. Now also selling a few rare names, these are on e-mail logins; level 3s. Disturbed H I M F E M A L E J5 Offer for any.[PP][BUY NOW]42 DEF | Hand cannon | Void | Fire cape | 99 Mage | Hybrid [CHEAP]This is my old account about 5 years old, it has awesome stats, quests and items. Why should you buy this account?: 1.42 def quested account (Hand cannon, Monkey madness, d slay, and alot more). 2.Full Range void 3.Fire cape 4.94 Hunter (Awesome money making way 500k+ / h) 5.99 Magic (Desert treasure, its an very pro hybriding acc i made mills by that method) 6.60 Atk quested, (Great 60 atk pure with d scimmie, claws 4 example) 7.It has over 4k charms (14 sum+2 = great staker too) 8.86 Fire making is good for the hand cannon.. 9.Its over 5 years old, and im botting on like 10 accs since 2009 that were old like that, and 0 ban.. Sometimes 24/7. I botted on this acc like 1 year ago a bit (Only hunter) So you 'll be fine. I'm using this method in all my trades, because it is faster/easier and better for the buyer and seller. Everyone that buys or sells accounts has the time zone problems. Sometimes the buyer is offline, sometimes the seller.. I don't like that, thats why i made this. You pay for the account, and you will receive it immediately. Follow the instructions of the picture for the buy button . PS: I have already used the buy now button succesfully with a 30$,6$,7,99$ 60$, 50$ and 80$ transaction. Also my Vouches are mostly about account selling/buying or guide sales via buy now button. click here for my vouches If you have any problems with the transaction for example, you havent been redirected, please copy the transaction code and pm me the code + your problem. I'll response within 8 hours (usually 1-3 hours, 8 hours because of sleeping).selling staker $$$$$$stats are 77 atk 70 str 76 def 1 pray 74 range 74 hp will put pics up if i get legit buyer there is no recovs on the acount and it has only ever had one password accepting rsgp or paypal. please post here if interested with ur adress(PP/RSGP)Selling 83 Ini -Fcape/DT/Rune GlovesSelling last of my accounts, a level 83 Ini pure, with firecape, rfd completed for rune gloves, dt done, mm done, full zammy book, mitril defender, good skilling stats etc. Would prefer paypal so i dont have to sell the rsgp on but i can do that. All info will be previded on purchase. Thanks for looking bid away[RSGP]One Poke Ko's accounts for sale [RSGP]Account 1 Information: Combat Level : FTP: 76 P2P : can't really remember Song Unlocked: 298 Free Quest Done: All except Swept Away, Prince Ali Rescue, Myths of the White Lands, Gunnar's Ground, The Knight's Sword, Imp Catcher , Members Quest Done: Tree Gnome Village, Priest in Peril, Merlin's Crystal, Lost City, Hero's Quest, The Grand Tree, Getrude's Cat, The Fremenik Trials, FIght Arena, Druidic Ritual, Creature of Fenkenstrain, Big Chompy Bird Hunting. Account 1 Pictures: Price : Only Accept RSGP , Highest Bid win ( Please post) Requirement: You go first if not Trusted otherwise Must use . You must pay the fee. Question?: Feel Free to post question in this thread or add my only contact in Signature Buying Form ( Copy and Post this if your interest of buying ) Code: Account Number: Contacts Info: Price willing to give: Will you give me Vouch: More Accounts for sale comming soonSelling range tank 1.5msold .SELLING - 61 Attack MAXED Pure - 99 STR, 99RANGE,99 MAGIC,99 HP,52 Prayer, 1 DEFENCE ( 1 2 3)Hey all, Im selling this pure as I am moving on from RSRSRSRSRSRSRSRSRS, simply no time for it anymore, and if i do login it will be on my main(f2p) or my Turmoil Rune Pure(p2p), just to see what friends are doing etc. RSGP ONLY - NO SWAPS ( I CBF DEALING WITH CHARGEBACKS ETC FROM SCAMMERS CALLING UP THERE CC COMPANY/PAYPAL, I"VE GOT LEGIT PEOPLE I SELL MY RSGP TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAYPAL - GO BUY SOME RSGP PAYPAL NOT ACCEPTED. We can Use official MOD MM for the trade, pay fees, or either you go first with half etc. Prefered option is MOD MM though. STATS: Uploaded with ImageShack.us BANK: LOGIN: Uploaded with ImageShack.us OFFENCES: MY = [email protected] Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.