Sell Buy Account Runescape, RS Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

1 Defence Pure, 99 Hunter, 99 Fletching, 60 Attack, 94 Mage Fully QuestedSelling this account: - 1 Defence - 60 Attack - 94 Magic - 99 Fletching - 99 Hunter Fully quested: - Monkey Madness - Desert Treasure - Animal Magnestism - Horror from the deep - RFD (Addy gloves And more Payments: - Rsgp - Moneybookers - Onebip - Liberty Reserve Will use . No recoveries/EmailRuneScape Rune Pure|5 99's|95 CB|94 Dung|94 Str|92 Ranged||33M Networth |4 Chaotic's| ( 1 2)I decided that I no longer want to play on my account that I have been on and off for the past several years. I started a new account, and I do not want to transfer over all the networth yet because hopefully it will increase offers on here. Winning Bid: 60m Stats: Combat: Cash: Quests: Green Zone: Login: Thanks, please post realistic offers only. L2kTank(swapping or selling,,, feeler) epic lvl 62 range tankselling my lvl 62 range tank... good as it is or keep on to make it a full fledge range tank.. 92 range, 30 def, 45hp only lvl 62 .. can 1 hit with d bow almost anyone in lvl range and with d bolts (e) can hit roughly a 520.... it wrecks. please mods I know theirs no pics.. will put some up if theirs actually interest in account, just seeing if people like this sort of account.. please respond here or pm me either or, if theirs actually interest then ill spend the time with photobucket getting all the photos on here.. thanks, dogy!Selling Super Cheap Pure Fully Quested!!Stats: Quests: Login: Post offers[RSGP] Level 73 with RARE *LOGIN* NAME![RSGP]hey, im selling my pure with rare login/original name. if you're seriously interested in the name, pm me and ill tell you. the letters in the name are like "x-x---x-x-x", it is a common phrase. i'm looking for 30m A/W , the name itself is probably worth 20m or so, so yeah. There's Recoveries and Email on it, but we will use an MM to trade and we can change the email to yours as well as the recoveries. heres some pics stats quests MM and lost city done bank random 1m members junk offer away, looking for 30M or best offer![Sub 4 SUB] LOOKyoutube/user/iSwiggles Comment on my channel, sub and I'll do the same for you[PAYPAL]Selling lvl 89 | 99 hunter | 91 WCHey guys here to sell my account If you would like to see it please add my : Wrigley999@ymail I don't really feel like uploading everything so if you want it contact me and ill send u some pics. Thanks ~ Nickbuying any account with SSbuying any account with SS for 50m post here or me. charlie@rsbuddy

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.