Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Platin DELETED Sell Account -...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Platin DELETED Sell Account - [WTS] pre-searing(tut) Gold dualmod offhand. If the image does not work for you... Grim Cesta +12 Energy Req 13 Death Magic HSR 9% Armor +5 Energy - 5 As all of you know gold items do not drop and have not been available for return to pre in many years so get this rare piece today I would much prefer to keep this trade within the confines of the game, and preferrably for black dyes in pre. If we must trade for post items or money we could probably work something out but I will not be going first (which is why I would prefer to sell for black dyes in pre as opposed to post items or money). 25 GUILD WARS FACTIONS ACCOUNTS UNLINKED, UNFLAGGED. Looking to dump my 25 unlinked gw factions accounts. JUST factions. reasonable offers will take them they will all pop 1 2nd and 1 3rd year mini in march I believe (originally was purchased for XTH but now just used for occasional nick gifts, never been used for botting), prefer to bundle them together and would prefer in game currency. No longer have the CD keys but I do have access to the email addresses to change them for you. Sell Account - [WTS] PRO GW Account Like it's said on the title, I WTS GW account. It has 30/50 HoM. Got 7 chars leveled up to 20, 2 of them are the mains: - 1 dervish female - obby armor+chaos gloves+envoys playerup.com(worth 250e)+ wintergreen spear+shield(worth 200e)+bds r11 fc - 1 assassin male - obby armor + chaos gloves + voltaic spear r10+7 shields( tormented, draconic,etc) + bone dragon staff r10 earth+r12 cryst blade ( worth 130e). The other 5 chars all of them got an elite armor. For more info, add me ***************************************************** Sell Account - [WTS] Pro+NF Account [150e - no alt.] Non PlayNC linked account with Prophecies and Nightfall, selling for 120E. The account is pretty much clean besides one lvl 16 ranger in pre-searing. Using . Sell Account - [WTS] Proph only ACc naja der titel sagt ja alles der account is...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.