Selling Sell Account - [WTS] GW account -ALL...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] GW account -ALL Campains(pleted) Guild Wars account -2x lvl20 character, ranger and Necro -about 25platinum -all campaings pleted -many skills I accept paysafe cards, post here if interested. Sell Account - [WTS] gw account ?10 Hey Selling guild wars PVP ACCOUNT Selling the account for 10 Great britain pounds GBP The account has PVP ONLY It has about 10+ zkeys, sweets and things like that Has over 150 Flame of balthazar It is ncsoft linked, i have all the info for it and will send them to the buyer. 100% Positive feedback. Sold 3 accounts already. 1 of THE ACCOUNT WAS SOLD FOR OVER 600$ Sell Account - [WTS] gw account .. click here to see more :) Hey i wanna sell my GW account that includes: All campaigns! All skills unlocked! 4 level 20 characters prophecies and eotn HM unlocked some nice armor and stuff only able to buy through paypal and the account is NOT ncsoft linked :) screens: imageshack album with 2 pics ImageShack Album - 2 images OFFER! hope you like :) Sell Account - [WTS] GW Account ( 1 2 3) WTS GW Account - Proph+Factions+Nightfall - Tomb ready - Assassin level 20 - NO HM - plaync linked If you are interested, send a PM or post here, taking PSC+Ecto's. Bei Interesse, PM an mich oder hier posten, nehme nur PSC+Ecto's. Sell Account - [WTS] GW account (ALL CAMPAINS) Hi, as the title already says i would like to sell my GW account which contains all campains (Prophecies + Factions + Night Fall + Eye of the North) the price is 25€ PSCplatinum ( 1 2) title says it all.. nothing special about it. Sell Account - [WTS]...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.