Selling Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars 2 Beta account NOT...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars 2 Beta account NOT MINE!! IT's MY GUILDMATE's i will put you into contact with him, pm me your email Press release exclusive beta, it is Email LOCKED, so instead of changing email the original email used will be given full possession to the buyer. He is asking for 100$ or highest bid Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars 2 Beta Account Looking to sell my Guild Wars 2 closed beta Account. This account will last through the end of beta as it is a full beta account.. not a preview account. Upon sale you will have access to all of the forum info, login info, etc.. The email can not be changed but I will be forwarding on every email I receive to you. Please bid with confidence as my rep speaks for itself. Price is going to the best offer over the weekend or if I get the offer of the price I have in mind. AIM: InGameCurrency Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars 2 BETA ACCOUNT (for this weekend only) FAST Hello everyone, I've not been very active around here but I got my hands on an GW2 account! The game is more than I expected, the customization, the lore, the dialogs, character builds and all that. I'm selling the account for this weekend because I don't have time to play at all this weekend and I prefer to make a few $$$ than to play a few hours, some bigger fan than me can have the chance to try it out... I'm not going to sell the account cheap because I saw the prices and the rarity of the account! I provide proof over teamviewer (NDA is active) and I prefer to sell for those with very high reputation (in the case your reputation is not very high, I will take the money first) Payment via PayPal via GIFT (so I don't get scammed) Mail me at drrocso@ or write here or PM me your offer really fast so you can have the full 3 days the beta is on (the account is on other mail, so GW2 NDA can't trace me) is: drrocso Sell Account - [WTS] Guild Wars 2 Beta invite As the title says im selling Guild Wars 2 Beta invite Payment Method:Paypal...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.