Selling Sell Account - [WTS] 50/50 Maxed PVX Account Has...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] 50/50 Maxed PVX Account Has all primary characters used nowadays: monk sin mesmer ele ranger rit (all skills and all have obby) also has para, derv, necro (no obs but all skills) All chars ready to do any role in any elite area The account is 50/50 And the monk is GWAMM, ele on rank 4koabd If interested, leave an offer. Also have braces for sale at 1.5 euros each Sell Account - [WTS] 50/50 Unlinked As title says. EDIT : SOLD TO RUSKOLL! Sell Account - [WTS] 50/50 unlinked account Okay I'm deciding to sell my account to help pay for university and paintballing. Firstly I'm not selling unless there is a . This account is unlinked 50/50 HoM Points and My main is a war. Full Fow/chaos gloves. 26/30 maxed titles. Account is 64+ months old. 7 Level 20's (Sin, Monk, Ele, Mes, Ranger,Rit, War) and 1 lvl 2 . Has all three campaigns + EoTn. Has 4 storage pains. Account es with 50k + 500e + storage full of items. Can easily get GWAMM if you have texmod. (93%, 97.9%, 98.3% explored) For now i will take offers either PM or on this thread. I do not have a set price in mind right now. If i missed anything which i might have just ask. Thanks. Taking Paypal only. Sell Account - [WTS] 50/50, r9 hero, gwamm, r7 zrank acc ( 1 2) Hey there, after having 3 enjoyable years of playing GW in the top-end of PvE and in the top end of the PvP munity, i have decided im ready to sell my account to someone who will be able to use to rewards i have gained in gw1 in gw2. The account currently has: - 50/50 HoM Points (Here is the link to MY hom page: ( hom.guildwars2/en/#page=m...AAAfYIBBAAAAAA , if this does not work PM me and il sent screens. ) - R9 Hero (R9-R11 Tiger Emote) - R7 Zaishen Rank (Triple Weapon Emote) - Gwamm was achieved on my ranger before i was hacked several months ago, so the gwamm title will be yours to wear in gw2 as it was added to hom to make the 50/50. - Every skill / equipment unlocked. I have various other high/max account titles,...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.