Selling Sell Account - [WTS] 4 camp. account Pretty blank...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Sell Account - [WTS] 4 camp. account Pretty blank has a lvl 20 rit. post offer not looking for much ill send u a message with my if intrested. Sell Account - [WTS] 4 campaign account 17/40 hi im selling a guild wars account , all campaigns , 17/40 , my main chars derv sin war are lvl 20 fully geared , sin has obsidian armor , ninja mask , pm me if interested Sell Account - [WTS] 4 Campaign Account! Hi there, I'm selling my GW account. I am the OO and I have the CD keys which will be given to you at the end of the transaction if you want. If not I'll throw them out since I don't have a use for them. I am accepting cash only either through Paypal or Western Union. I am open to using a MM at the buyers expense. Here's the details for the account: HoM is 13/50 Has all four campaigns on it. It's PlayNC linked because it has the 4th year anniversary storage panel. The account is 42 months old and has 141 hours on it. It also has the bonus weapons on it as well as the following: - Bonus Mission Pack - All Skill Unlock Packs - PvP Item Unlock Pack - Pet Unlock Pack - Wintersday and War in Kryta Costume Packs There's 8 characters on it with a mixture of PvP and PvE as listed below: - PvP Mesmer - PvP Warrior - Level 20 Ranger (42 months old). Has Elite Druid armor. - Level 20 Elementalist (34 months old). In Elite Sunspear armor dyed black. - Level 20 Ritualist (25 months old). In Monument armor. Has Guardian of Cantha, Protector of Elona, and Protector of Cantha titles maxed. Survivor title. - Level 20 Monk (21 months old). Has Obsidian armor, chaos gloves, Luxon, and Kurzick. Legendary Survivor title. Guardian of Cantha, Protector of Elona, and Protector of Cantha. - Level 8 Elementalist (14 months old) - Level 20 Assassin (25 months old). In Monument armor. Account wide titles: - Bastion of the Luxons (9) - Ally of the Kurzicks (4) - Devotee of Wisdom (3) - Companion of the Zaishen (3) - Advanced Treasure Hunter (3) - Unlucky (2) - Skillz (1) - Gladiator (1) -...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.