Stole Money Scummy user scams me of 139 and blocks me

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Socc, 9/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socc

Socc
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    September 2, 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $139 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Michele J

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]
    7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Jot Galses (subject to change as he changed it last time)

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

- Messenger conversation.
    email conversation.

I reached out to the user about this post here https://www.playerup.com/threads/high-end-account-g2-3-ld-nat-5-insane-15k-fat-lushen.4600451/, and was informed that the account in question wasnt available but he had an account with similar rune quality and pricing for offer. I took him up on the offer and proceeded to give him payment for the account over email and awaited the details after sending him 3 screenshots of him receiving the money. He informed me that somehow through a friends and family payment he had been blocked from receiving payment. As emails were inconvenient in terms of communicating I offered various platforms to communicate and settled on facebook. I reached out to paypal to check on the issue and was informed that the user had indeed received the payment in full and so i reached out to the user about the issue and was informed that he was told otherwise. Had offered the user the ability to commit to a 3 way call as to figure this out with the representative but he refused and insisted he hadnt received the money and proceeded to process a refund. I reached out to paypal about the refund and was informed that there was no refund in question and offered them proof that he had indeed said he had refunded. I read them the transaction code and they informed me that the code wasnt correct and he had doctored his screenshot. At this point I was suspicious and requested paypal send me a letter that would request a refund from him. He proceeded to inform me that he was on his way home and would assist me in changing the email and details for the account and immediately blocked me upon going offline. This user has several listings of high quality accounts for low prices, do not purchase from him as you will lose your money.

"
    We have been contacted by a customer indicating a payment that was made into your PayPal account. The customer would like to request for a refund because he did not get the service for the payment. We are more than willing to assist you to process a refund.

Here are the details:

Transaction ID: 67B54969W95605836
    Date: September 02, 2020
    Amount: $130.00

We appreciate your cooperation on this.
    Have a great day!

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Add your mobile number to your PayPal account so we can reach you right away if we ever need to verify account activity with you. Simply log in to your PayPal account, click "Profile" near the top of the page and then click "Update" beside "Phone."

You can also make and receive payments with your mobile phone when you add it to your PayPal account. After you confirm your number and create a PIN, you'll be able to get money, send money, check your balance, or manage your account from your phone using simple text messages.

Sincerely,
    Agnes
    PayPal Customer Solutions
    PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved."

[​IMG]This is the message request sent to the user about the refund and upon receiving this he blocked me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Socc

Socc
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: September 3rd, 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $123 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Todd E

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]
    7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord Username:
    mario7163#7753 (be aware this could be an alt or fake account)

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

-Discord conversation
    email conversation

Seriously dont buy from users like this. Was attempting to buy 2 summoners war accounts from these 2 individuals and both seem to speak the same, act the same, and both had shitty reasons for not responding/ receiving the money. Ive already started filing love you against them but these 2 ruin the reputation of korean sellers by a large mile.

[email protected] - https://www.playerup.com/threads/cc...st-runed-account-33-nat5-and-105-x-6.4605978/. This user offered me another account with worse runes for more at a rate of 115$, so i assumed that this was a placeholder listing for this account he offered me. The user proceeded to respond to email and then reach out to me through my preferred method of contact on discord. We discussed the details and then I offered through friends and family to pay for the account to expedite the process and upon paying he claimed he had to verify with his family that he received the funds instead of checking his email and feigning innocence upon knowing that he gets his money. After receiving his money he goes offline and hasnt responded even to threats of action.

Word of advice, dont buy sw accounts from users on this site, everyone here scams.

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

4. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Most definitely just the same person. Both accounts suspended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.