Scammer - Wizard101 Marketplace

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Wunderkind, 5/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wunderkind

Wunderkind
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member

75   0   0

My Location:
    Hey there Middleman,
    I am making this post about a known scammer that was previously banned in your marketplace, back in December. He now came back and he is advertising the same account. HIS IP IS UNDER Clinton, Massachusetts ON BOTH ACCOUNTS! This is a an extra proof, plus besides that he is advertising the same account (same screenshots can be viewed on both banned account and new account)

His last account username: pdawg77
    His new account username: dizzledog
    One more proof to understand that it's him is if you check his old discord accounts, he had a discord named "dizzle"

Overmore, the biggest proof is that I just got him banned on ENPC (Epic_NPC) as well as they detected his old account. He is using the same discord to advertise on ENPC, same screenshots of course as well and he has already scammed 2 individuals on ENPC with proof of them calling him out! :)

His NEW PLAYERUP ACCOUNT: dizzledog | PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Marketplace

HIS OLD PLAYERUP ACCOUNT: https://www.playerup.com/members/pdawg77.1199106/
    Sold - 150 STORM/60 MYTH WARLORD/65 FIRE/ENERGY GEAR/DRAGOON | PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Marketplace

ALL OF THE PROOF SCREENSHOTS ARE ATTACHED!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS PLEASE BAN THIS SC*MBAG AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AS HE HAS ALREADY SCAMMED PLENTY OF MEMBERS ON ENPC AND I BET THAT HE SCAMMED HERE AS WELL!

The ENPC post will show that he got banned - pdawg77 (his last account) he had the same names here and playerup back then, now he has a different there and a different here but the discord that he advertises remains the same!

Attached Files:

Middleman likes this.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.