Stole Money Scammer: Techtorn Techtorn#4938 Via Discord

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by DoggoHecks, 4/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

15   1   0

if the mods don't believe me then they can ban me as far as I'm concerned but I did not scam doggohacks is his fault for not using a middleman is the first place.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

15   1   0

ban me because you did not use a middleman in the first place?

3. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    You refusing to help me recover the account will result in a ban. I provided proof that you recalled the account and the acknowledged that, therefor you will be banned if you dont help. It is obvious that you scammed because you now refuse to help, saying it is just wasting your time, now you're saying it is my fault I got scammed because I didn't use the Middleman. You know something Mr. Ho? You are a pathetic waste of a human. Scamming people to make money because you probably get payed minimum wage working at a nike shoe factory in china. I hope you enjoy have this reputation put all over you, and you better watch your social media because I have links to them ALL. Links to them, bookmarks to them, I am watching them all, and when you get banned for scamming me, all hell will break lose, and all you have to blame, is yourself.

4. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Its not about how you did your transaction, thru Middleman or not. We've seen all sorts of fraudulent users out there, some uses the website's policy to their advantage and scam people out knowing that the policy should be on their side. Not saying this is what you are doing here, just explaining to you that there are people out there who are doing such things.

If you are not one of those people, then the least you could do is resolve your issues with your buyer or provide proofs of your claims against them like showing proofs as i haven't seen one from your side yet.

5. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    I have provided most of the evidence I can against you, and even more than needed. I know you dont want to contact blizzard because when you report your account stole, they check the location and IP of the account before, and when it was stolen, and they will see that you are a fraud. Everyone here see's you're a fraud, and not using middleman is not some bannable offence like honestly you're pathetic. Rolan, please can we just get this wrapped up, I'm tired of wasting my time on this person, he says this is a waste of his time, and he has refused to recall the account. Therefor that should be enough to have him, and any alternative accounts he may have, removed from this website permanently. Rolan, you should like this post so I have an extra like on my profile ;) :D

6. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse

15   1   0

While I appreciate you trying to scare me by using my social media accounts, sadly I don't use most of them the only ones that I do use are my Spotify and sometimes the twitch so is pointless that you bookmarked my social media.

7. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    he literally stated and I quote "If the mods don't believe me then they can ban me as far as I'm concerned but I did not scam doggohacks is his fault for not using a middleman is the first place. @Rolan Please get this wrapped up, I'm sick of having to waste my time, that I could be spending with my wife, trying to resolve some stupid dispute because a "verified chinese scammer" is running marathon long loops around to try and not get banned, this is ridiculous. He has not provided any evidence against me or proving himself worth of not being banned, all he uses is "how i know he not sold account" like honestly thats the most common thing in the book. Please take care of this im sick of it.

8. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    Accidentally posted the comment above 2 times because it was lagging and didn't appear to have posted so I clicked post again and now there are 2. I can't delete messages, thats why I'm editing it to this.

9. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse

15   1   0

if the mods think I did scam you (which I didn't) then they can ban me.

10. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    They already acknowledged that you recalled the account, they're just waiting for you to post proof you didnt do it, and that I re sold account. If you refuse this, you admit to stealing my money and recalling account. @Rolan @Hulk I'm going to sleep, as it is now 30 minutes past midnight and I should have been in bed hours ago but I need to take action against Mr. Ho. Please have this fixed before I wake up that'd be great. If he refuses to post proof and run circles that should be, and it should be already, obvious that he stole my money. Good night everyone, Toshiki, hope you learn from this ban that you should get a better job :)

11. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Not sure why its so hard to just provide proofs to prove your innocence. Let's try switching roles here, you play as the MOD and i am the one being accused. Would you believe that i'm innocent if i am not providing anything to show my innocence. No, right? What do you think you should do as a MOD if the other party has proof while me on the otherhand has nothing to show? Would you not think that i am guilty and i should get banned?

Here are some options that you have:
    1. Help your buyer get the account back.
    2. Refund the payment of the buyer.
    3. Provide proof of your claims against them and proof that you are innocent.

As for @DoggoHecks, give @Admin time to review this. As Game MOD (Our primary job here is to answer general questions) we don't have power to ban users but we can suspend them, we are only here to assist on disputes to have all information ready for @Admin to review and make judgement.

DoggoHecks likes this.
  12. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    I can tell you right off the bat, out of those options he will pick #4. Get it? There is #4..... and as for the review time, I hope Mr. Ho brings himself to the right state of mind to resolve this. I doubt he will help get the acc back, because since he recalled it back after I payed him, he clearly doesn't want me to have the account so he can use it as a scam account. I doubt he will refund me, because he probably transferred the money to another account or used the funds, and for option 3, no use in even putting that because I think we all know he has no proof because he is in the wrong. @Rolan

13. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse

15   1   0

I cant prove anything because i sold him the account not sure what I can proof? as for not helping him get it back, is not part of the deal for me to do so. not sure what you want me to proof to you? @Rolan tell me what to proof.

14. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

You've claimed that they must be using your ability to retrieve the account back by selling it to others and scam people. Pretty simple, provide proof of it or just help the buyer out.

Sure, its not part of the deal. Do you want the buyer to pay you before you can help him with this? As a seller, you should try and help your buyer if they found something wrong with the product you sold.

To make it simpler and less hassle, retrieve your account back then refund the buyer and just think that this deal never happened. Resolved w/o anyone getting banned. But if you must, leave each other negative feedback to warn people about your experience dealing with each other.

15. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    Why should I be receiving negative feedback when he's the one who stole my account and money? I'm just trying to settle this through a dispute.

16. TechTorn

TechTorn
    Expand Collapse

15   1   0

Maybe I'm a bad seller but I never care about happens to the accounts after I sold them nor have I came across anyone who needed help after buying from me, so for me is not worth the hassle feeling with this in the first place.

17. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

I'm just saying that he can always give you negative feedback for his claims against you with or without proofs, tho i agree that you should not get one just from how this dispute is looking right now.

@TechTorn giving you one last chance to resolve this, you know the simplest way to resolve this is to retrieve back the account and give it back to your buyer.

@Admin please review this.

18. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    Are you going to comply with the Mod? It would be best whether you believe me or don't, but I am not lying and you know that. @Rolan and his own words STATES "@TechTorn giving you one last chance to resolve this, you know the simplest way to resolve this is to retrieve back the account and give it back to your buyer."

19. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
  20. OP
    OP
    DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    @Hulk @Rolan @Admin I think he knows he is done for. His last activity on this site was on Wednesday. I want this scammer off this site. He has refused to help me get account back, and even mods said to do that, or he will be removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.