Scammer report

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by DarkAgeSky, 7/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAgeSky

DarkAgeSky
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    15.05.2022-13.07.2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $70 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Scammer nick in playerup : VayneAbuser

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: Gift cards

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    My email : [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    My 2st email is : [email protected]
    8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Discord

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Yes, I will give you all the screenshots now via this message, I am reporting this now because the scammer has been delaying the size, I didn't particularly pay attention to it because I was anxious to buy his digital product, hence the appeal to permanently ban this user because there is no telling how many people he has managed to fool. I think you should give him an ip ban or a permanent ban on his account so that he won't cheat again via discord ( because he recommend from this site go to message via discord, link to the scammer auction, where is in description his discord is above ). Please moderators, he blocked me on my account from my iphone device ( jaskG ), so I contacted him from my computer ( another discord account - DarkAgeSky, screenshots also send) in which I informed him that I will report this matter where necessary ( I was maximally upset that I lost 70 USD ) and he started sending me various videos in which he shows me un-censorious gestures, which annoyed me a lot. Greetings and please take care of this matter. His discord username is : tryndameremain42#0826

Scammer auction page : https://www.playerup.com/threads/ea...s-a-bunch-of-rare-nfs-hats-and-items.5388921/

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Store likes this.
  3. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.