Stole Money Scammed by a verified member

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by ksion, 9/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    9/17/2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller

I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $15.50 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    mathewmj1977

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

This user advertises to sell followers which he can deliver within 6-3 hours
    Ever since I have him my username and he said the order is in progress
    I haven't gotten any followers and he hasn't responded to my messages.
    In the meantime I can see that he is fairly active on the site, so he is just ignoring my messages.

Here's the whole conversation

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@mathewmj1977 Dispute against you!

@ksion in 3 way conversation mark "Buyer Need MM Assistance"

3. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Okay I did, thanks

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

5. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Okay let's cancel it

6. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Hello
    @Middleman @ksion @Makisha_
    The buyer's order was truly sent for processing but any seller is eligible to have issues at sometimes، we had few minor issues as the buyers order was.stuck and we were planning on getting back to the buyer early in the morning during working hours kindly notes that we have left a huge note on all our.listings stating to all buyers our terms of service mentioning clearly that we have a starting and ending Workin hours were we handle all requests and we are not always online EVEN IF OUR DISPLAY STATUS SHOWS OTHERWISE. The buyer did not bothee to read it despite us saying if he buyss then the buyer agrees to our TOS.

So we start working now and we found this dispute, this is a middleman protected trans how could buyer get scammed when its through a middleman and we are not evrn got paid yet for his service or will we until he is 100% satisfied so we are willing to either fix it as we have a long history of satisfied customers we never scam anyone or if the buyer wants to cancel let him change order status to buyer cancel order and we will cancel also so a middleman can cancel him
    Please resolve this at your earliest convenience @Middleman

7. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

7k+   27   1

Hello any updates on this, we are waiting for the buyers reply We can either proceed and finish his order or he cancel through the middleman 3-way conversation the claims in the dispute are false and unfair, "No buyer can be scammed through a protected middleman transaction neither do we scam anyone we had a long history of always offering the appropriate support to all buyers including the buyers who requests their refunds or order cancelation either through our website or over here on PlayerUp and @Middleman has witnessed to this for over the past six months here.
    We kindly seek this Dispute to be resolved as we do not feel this is necessary and inapropriate with the claims being made against us scamming through a protected not yet complete transaction that has not even been cashed out to us yet.

Best regards

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: mathewmj1977 Re: #7[/trigger]

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

I would clearly post in your listings matthew that it could take additional time to complete transactions so these type of disputes due not occur. Can the buyer still cancel this order?

10. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Matthew, if it can take longer than usual to process the order either mention it in your post, or let me know in our 3-way convo rather then ignoring my messages for days and then completely dissappearing until I made the post that I'm possibly scammed. If someone offers to do something in 6 hours but doesn't do it in days then yes it feels like a scam.

If you can still deliver what I paid for cool.

If you can't id like my $15.50 back, that's all

Thanks.

11. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Hello @Hulk your notes will be taken into consideration and we will edit all the posts today fixing the delivery and process times, and we will make sure to avoid such occurance again.
    @ksion you have all the right to think so I totally understand I would have if I have been in place, we will take your notes and work on making our service better,

We have noticed that you have chosen to cancel order, we need to confirm whether you want to continue or cancel so we can process your request.

As to this dispute we feel there is no need for it to stay open as we will handle the rest through the 3-way conversation with @Middleman presence so @Hulk kindly resolve this

Best regards

12. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    If you can still deliver the followers then do so.

13. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

OK we will process it now and finish it asap please lets carry the rest throught the 3-way conversation

14. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@ksion update us here about the status. Thank you.

15. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    He said he is processing the order again around 10 hours ago. Still have 0 followers, im not sure what this guy is doing at this point, its been like 4 days for something that he promised to deliver in 6 hours

16. mathewmj1977

mathewmj1977
    Expand Collapse

7k+   27   1

Your order was just processed and we have clearly asked to handle the rest of this through the 3-way conversation whether to proceed or cancel and we were waiting for your confirmation on the 3-way conversation as been asked many times above because we cannot carry on and proceed with a non-complete 3-way conversation with this dispute open or can we handle it off of the 3-way conversation as long as it is still active the is the place where the order is supposed to.handled, there is no need to reply here any more I will update the 3-way conversation

17. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    What are you on about? yes in the 3 way convo you said that the order is processed and I responded that you still haven't delivered anything [​IMG]

You asked me if I want a refund or just get the followers, I responded "if you can deliver the followers than do so", and since then you've done literally nothing, what more do you want from me?

18. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@ksion Remove "Buyer - Cancel Order"

@mathewmj1977 remove "Seller - Cancel Order" and "Seller - Need MM Assistance"

And then finish order and confirm it from both side.

19. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    I've already removed it

20. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

How i see it on screenshot 5 min ago posted?

21. OP
    OP
    ksion

ksion
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    I removed it right after i took the screenshot so we're just waiting on him now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.