Exploiting  Stole Account Scammed and High end game account lost

Discussion in 'Disputes - Off Site Scams' started by Kylskada, 5/14/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kylskada

Kylskada
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    I was new to this website and I didn't know how the middleman system worked. I lost my Genshin Imact account worth 2700.00 usd and they sent me an email. Unfortunately, I gave them the account. Please help me/

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: May 14th 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $2700 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example:
    Smoо#3251

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: Supposed middle man
    <[email protected]>
    6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Discord

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Smoо#3251
    upload_2021-5-14_16-35-24.png
    upload_2021-5-14_16-34-42.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Obviously you were blown away from the amazing offer you received that you didn't look into researching before you opted to go forward with the sale.

As I said here: https://www.playerup.com/threads/no-payment.4260384/

Did you read the website before you decided to transfer this information over to this random person who was sending you an e-mail?

There are Seller Protection Icons listed all over every single thread on this website so people read them before transferring any payment or account information.

When you click on them you go to this page: https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/middleman-sellers-guide.20/. At the very top, we clearly posted:

How will middleman services contact me?
    All middleman transactions are conducted on PlayerUp.com only. Never release any information, perform any service or release any payments if you're a seller unless @middleman contacts you through the Conversation Ticket System. PlayerUp Middleman Services will never contact you through e-mail, discord, steam, facebook, whatsapp, kik, skype, or any 3rd party service. If somebody contacts you offsite claiming they are from PlayerUp, it is a scam.

In addition we post:

When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, discord, facebook, whatsapp, kik, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.