Under Investigation Emily Michael

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Wasabii27, 4/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabii27

Wasabii27
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    April 10, 2017

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    I got scammed.

4. Other Parties Username
    Emily Michael

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Paypal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    i don't know but this is the e-mail that she used when she changed the email of my account : [email protected]
    7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    no payment was made

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    i don't know

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

HIM: hello i am interested buying your account still available for sale i going pay u 350$ my mind u will give me account and messange verification then i send u payment via paypal transaction as gift then u give me recovery infomation of create and details

schedulesunday at 6:51 pm
    ME: why not just buy it through the link its way cheaper for only 160

schedulesunday at 7:32 pm
    [​IMG]
    HIM: sorry my card not business i just used my pve card work i told u my mind if deal lets me know please

schedulesunday at 7:34 pm
    ME:are you really willing to pay 350$?

schedulesunday at 8:22 pm
    ME:if you are then we can do the transaction but can I trust you?

schedulesunday at 8:38 pm
    [​IMG]
    HIM:yes u can and we do it live with sharescreen i will make payment ready when i got my infomation and messange i will transfer payment to u then i got other details send me ur skype

schedulemonday at 8:52 am
    [​IMG]
    HIM:i'am seriously

schedulemonday at 8:53 am
    HIM:Okay, we'll do it once I get home is that okay?

schedulemonday at 12:35 pm
    [​IMG]
    HIM:eek:k send me ur skype when be at home pm me

schedulemonday at 1:47 pm
    ME:hi, i just got home and here is my skype : fruitpunchsamurai27

schedulemonday at 5:50 pm
    [​IMG]
    HIM:added

schedulemonday at 6:28 pm
    ME:hello? why did you go offline? did you just scam me?

schedulemonday at 6:43 pm
    hello?

schedulemonday at 6:49 pm
    ME:I am getting that account back no matter what.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Wasabii27 Re: #1[/trigger]

3. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

1k+   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Wasabii27

Wasabii27
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

so what happens now?

5. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

@Emily Michael , tagging you.

Give your debate to this thread, if you cannot give valid evidence that you did not scam @Wasabii27 then @Admin will take action against your account.

@Admin

6. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: freechest Re: #4[/trigger]

7. freechest

freechest
    Expand Collapse
    Recommended & Trusted Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

15   0   0

What can you do next to resolve this issue?
    You can attempt to recover your Google Account at the following link -
    Google Accounts

You can attempt to recover your iOS Account at the following link -
    Recover Your Apple ID - Apple

I am assuming that it is a Clash of Clans or Clash Royale Account.
    You can also attempt to recover your account by contacting Supercell in-game.
    Recovering a lost village that wasn't linked to GC or GPlus | Clash of Clans Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

Can PlayerUp provide compensation for this dispute?
    Since this is a non middleman transaction and PlayerUp wasn't directly involved with safeguarding your payment and guaranteeing your transaction we will unfortunately not be able to provide any compensation for you on this transaction as you dealt directly with the individual for which you're submitting a complaint against in this ticket. However if you're able to locate his full name and address, we can possibly go after him but there is no guarantee we'll be able to recover any lost property or funds - Guide - Combat Fraud Service

How can I protect myself in the future?
    We strongly advise that you don't conduct business offsite. This is the #1 way scammers attract buyers and sellers is they lure them offsite and then bait them into anything because they have no consequences for their actions. If you did business on site, then disregard this message as the majority of scams are done offsite.

8. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: freechest Re: #5[/trigger]

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

10. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

11. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

How can you protect yourself from these type of scams in the future?
    I strongly recommend in the future to use PlayerUp Middleman Services to protect yourself from these type of scams. Here is how it works for buyers (Buyers Guide) and here is how it works for sellers (Sellers Guide).

Is there anything we can do to assist you still with this dispute?
    Please read this guide (Guide - Combat Fraud Service). All we need is the scammers full name and address and we can assist you further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.