Selling  Europe  High End SAOIF account, Level 107, 7,600+ Arcana Gems, Guild Leader, 5 Star Sets, 120

Discussion in 'Sword Art Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Spinki, 5/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinki

Spinki
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello everyone, I am spinki and I am selling my Sword Art Online Integral Factor account. The specifics of this account are:

• Level 107
    • 7600+ Arcana Gems, 11,600,000+ coins
    • Full 5 Star Skill Sets of 1H Sword, 1H Rapier and 2H Spear
    • Lots of other 5 Star skill of other weapons and abilities
    • Many different Avatar Outfits and 580 Avatar Coins
    • Guild leader of the guild "Noble Oath"
    • Thousands of potions and materials
    • The name and gender of my avatar can be changed
    • If you want to check out my account in the game my ID is: 3468959318
    • Price: 120€ but we can negotiate.
    If you are interested in buying my account please contact me in my email: [email protected], you can ask me extra information or proof about my account and if we reach a settlement the payment will be first received via PayPal then I will email you the Transfer ID with the password.

Please note that I played my game on an IOS system so if an android user wants to buy it the arcana gems won't transfer but if we reach a settlement I can purchase your desired banners and then proceed with the transfer.

Here are some pictures of my account:
    Main profile.jpg 2H Spear Skill Set.jpg 1H Rapier Skill Set.jpg Partner's 1H Rapier Skill Set.jpg Avatars.jpg Guild.jpg Money.jpg Avatar.jpg Getting the account.jpg

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.