Selling  Android  High End S10, in #1 guild, 1.1m power, VIP 11, fast sale

Discussion in 'Disney Heroes Battle Mode Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Technishon, 5/11/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technishon

Technishon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my VIP 11 Disney Heroes account on Android, account has:
    - All but Megara unlocked (7/10 to unlock)
    - 24m gold
    - 9.3k diamonds
    - 78 diamond crates
    - 4 "10x" diamond crates (these crates give you a guaranteed hero unlock, however, as i have basically all of them these will best be used when the new heroes release in the next few days... i will let the purchaser open them)
    - The capability to reach #1 in challenger arena every day so you get 500 diamonds per day
    - The #1 guild on the server, who does coliseum bumps (they reach the top spot, drop their defense and allow you to attack for a free win, giving you the #1 spot) every day so you will get 500 diamonds per day from that also (that's 1k diamonds per day already without spending any money)
    - 19 heroes at 6 stars
    - Good heroes with good disk stars and levels
    - VIP crate access
    - A bunch of inventory stuff

So, i will keep playing this account until it sells but wont spend any diamonds (unless there is a good value deal) or open any crates, so you will likely have more of each at the time of purchase. There is an update coming but there should be enough resources to hit the new max level (or close enough to it) when the patch hits. i dont have the time or money to play this game competitively anymore but would like the account to live on and not go to waste.

VIP 11 is about $500+ spent (i think), asking for $350.

What you are mostly buying is the dedication and time spent on this game. the hours spent climbing to top rank in pvp without being a whale, time spent heisting and doing invasions and just generally playing all facets of the game, completing all dailies every day and almost never missing the free stamina cycles (i think i have missed maybe 4 or 5 in the 11 months i've been playing the game).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Technishon

Technishon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

So, the update has gone live and there is enough stamina saved to hit max level, however, i will leave that up the new owner as i am pretty much just doing enough to keep the account alive at this point. Bringing price down to $150 for quick sale

3. OP
    OP
    Technishon

Technishon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bringing it down to $100, after the even ends this weekend i will be uninstalling the game as i cant be bothered even doing to bare minimum anymore, it's just not worth my time anymore. Once i uninstall and let me guild know they will replace me with a more active player, maybe not straight away as the top guild only takes top recruits but eventually this account will no longer be in the top guild, reducing it's value somewhat.

the account now has 42m gold and 9k diamonds as of right now, i spent some getting stamina refills for the level cap increase, it is likely i will not spend any more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.