S>Lv.104 HERMIT (BERA) ALL INFO

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey

I'm selling a lvl104 hermit in Bera for a pretty cheap price. I am asking for at least 100mil. The reason I am selling it is because it was recently hacked and I have no use for it anymore. This is on the BERA server and no equips will be included except for a zakum Helmet which i aquired a while ago. ALL INFO will also be given upon the trade. This trade will be done using a MiddleMan from cursayer. And I would like to personally see that you do indeed have the mesos before the trade. This is on the BERA server, lvl104hermit(zak helm) ALL INFO included, and only 100mil. He is also on ranks.

If you are interested please post below.

~Thanks

Contact me:

PS: Sorry I will only accept mesos for the account, no REAL money.

Will you take real money?

ok info first?

will u exsepct a stel account with gmod cs:s and cs 1.6 ??

i buy with real money aka paypal..pm me if u want

i have 85mil in bera, i think i can get more

msn me

what youre msn?

Depends how much real money. But i would prefer mesos. I do have a buyer for 100mil so start bidding xD

Ill offer $150 USD. I am a fair trader.. 100% Legit. Traded with a number of people on GzP everything went smooth.

MSN: . Hit me up and we'll talk.

Originally Posted by ragz2richez

Ill offer $150 USD. I am a fair trader.. 100% Legit. Traded with a number of people on GzP everything went smooth.

MSN: . Hit me up and we'll talk.

Uhhhh.....dude, you have 2 posts rofl. How can you have had "Traded with a number of people on GzP everything went smooth." when you just joined lol.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.