Selling S> 55 SM, 51 Temp, 40 Sin, 38 Cleric, Lv10+...

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

S> 55 SM, 51 Temp, 40 Sin, 38 Cleric, Lv10+ for*Rng/sorc/glad/chant* **12 Months** Heading to work now, but just wanted to get the attention of everyone. All characters are on Israphel. The SM/Temp are working on fenris both are on the l atm. The other slots are well geared. SM has ful tree of stigmas + tons more. I went with the infernal blight tree for her. Has about 50k AP atm. The templar has about 200k AP. Aslo has a +3 Fused Heavens shattering blade fused with a lv 35 dolan sword for the extra slots for atk etc. The cleric is 4 slots of deava set and working on silver coins for a nice mace/shield. And also has about 110k ap atm. (I was gonna get her to 45 to farm a amazing money making spot about 5m a hour, I will tell you how to do this if you still wish to keep farming with her) The sin is geared well. lv33 expert golds +5-+10 for armor, lv 30 pvp gold rings , also the 18% atk speed sword *LV 40 Expert Noble Adamantium Sword*. The other classes are pretty well geared for there level to make leveling with them ALOT easier. A few extra golds on hand to use or sell as you please SM/Temp Crafts 450+Tailoring 400+Alchemy 400+Weaponsmith 210+Essence Gathering 12 Month Rewards are available for all classes, this also comes with a Shugo lad pet. to apply to any and all characters. and lots of costumes. PM me your Msn/Steam for pics of the armory, and also a offer if you have one in mind. 55 EU SM has 3/5 SW set Hello Im selling my Spiritmaster account, lvl55 char Asmodian in EU server. + many alts. Telemachus server. (transfers are open!) Can provide game code, acc info, and ncsoft info. The Char has about 70Mil in kinah, about 60 gold medals, 449 expert tailor Last stigma slot open + gold stigma Infernal Blight I 3 Parts of Eternal Stormwing armor : +1 Stormwing shoes +1 Stormwing Pauldorns Stormwing gloves +1 Master Hoca tunic BT Leggies (gold) All parts fulled sockted with MA/MB/HP yellow manastones. * Vorpal...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.