S>81 DK (Bera); Zakum Helm

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Just got back to MS from an extended break. Stumbled across this website and was hoping to sell my old DK from Bera for mesos (BERA ONLY). He IS on the ranking system, meaning that you can search his name and find him ranked. I have the complete information (e-mail included) and the important stats are in this picture:

As you can see, he was a hybrid spearman so to make full use of the third job potential. Polearm fury was maxed first for multiple (6) mob training in new locations like himes and whatnot (great for parties like DPT and whatnot). The awesome part is, if you prefer crusher (spear), you can raise that too since booster and mastery are maxed for spear too.

THIS CHARACTER IS STRIPPED EXCEPT FOR THE ZAKUM HELM. However, if I get some good offers, I'm more than willing to throw in a 99 attack Redemption, 99 attack Gold Dragon, a decent dex overall, speed snow shoes, 8 ATT workgloves, normal cape, and normal earrings.

The overall is scrolled with +10 100% dex, and the cape/earrings are normal so I didn't bother to post those.

Just be sure to mention if your offer is for the stripped with Z. Helm only, or for the Z. Helm + equips.

I WILL ONLY TRADE WITH A TRUSTED PERSON BY USING AN MM, OR ELSE YOU HAVE TO GO FIRST. YOU MUST TELL ME THE MM THAT WE WOULD BE USING SO THAT I CAN VERIFY THAT HE IS TRUSTWORTHY.

I AM NOW ACCEPTING 80 MILL MESOS BERA ONLY OR $90 PAYPAL. NO NX, NO ACCOUNTS. JUST 80 MILL MESOS FOR THE ACCOUNT WITH ZAKUM HELM OR $90 PAYPAL. IF YOU WANT EQUIPS, WE CAN WORK OUT ANOTHER PRICE.

lol i got a level 94 runescape account, but im making 5 bucks every 4 days on paypal, how much??

Not too sure. Offer please?

Mind you, I'm only taking Bera mesos :O

i got 20 mil lol thats all i got

Gah :

Truthfully, looking for something upwards of 70 mill with the Z. Helm only, but honestly I don't know how much this is worth. Browsed Bera's helm prices and the average seems to be around 70~100 mill, so I'm looking for that at least.

Perhaps you could use that paypal money to buy mesos then trade? Wouldn't want it to be hassle for you though.

Any other offers? His name is pretty awesome :]

If you want to, I'll trade an 88 Beran Hermit with a zhelm and complete information for it.

Sorry, mesos only!

I want to start a new warrior with the money.

Try selling the hermit and then buying my character? I read optikal or however you spell it was buying accounts for bera mesos. Too bad he doesn't take warriors :

how much paypal are u looking for?? remember: how much money u want/5x2= number of days i can get it

Again, only taking mesos from bera~don't want Paypal, accounts, or anything else.

Sorry for being a hardass about it :[, but I just want a quick and easy transaction. If you can use your account, paypal, or whatever to get those mesos (at least 70 mill? sounds fair considering helm prices), I'd be more than happy to trade.

Will be on throughout the week to check offers!

Bump! Still selling :]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.