Runescape Sell Buy Accounts, Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Selling ALL TYPES OF ACCOUNT! PRO RUSHERS, PRO STAKERS, MAXED MAIN 9HP ACC!Whats up everyone. I'm here today looking to get rid of some of my accounts that i don't use! fortunately for everyone here on sythe, ill be getting rid of these account for decent prices. These accounts just sit around and i don't use them at all, so it came to me that i should get rid of them and let other people enjoy them, and help fund my new maxed turm zerker. I AM ONLY ACCEPTING RSGP! Please do not offer me swaps, i do not need more accounts, also please do not offer me paypal, i dont need to deal with getting charged back. If you are interested in an account, please add my with any questions you might have. I will be online most of the day today looking to get rid of these accounts, please feel free to post your offers! ALL ACCOUNTS COME WITH NO RECOVERIES/EMAIL!!!!! skrillex_sythe@live Account #1: Maxed Main with great skilling stats! Great of PvMing or pking. Account #2: Amazing pro staker with rapier. Also has 1 prayer and summoning, along with 99 hunter and fishing! Easy to make billions with an account like this. Account 3: Pro Gmaul rusher! Great stats that take a lot of time and effort to make. 97 mining, will take 2 days to get 99. Was made in soul wars so it has low hp, making the account stronger then pures his level! Also has most pure quest done, including mith gloves, horror from the deep, and death plateau. Account #4: Rare 9 hp account! The stats pretty much tell it all, this account is rare, and will only become more valuable as time goes on and less and less are left. Account #5: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be updating with a new account! Account #6: playerup.com and Bunny Ears account! Level 88 with playerup.com and Bunny ears, has some decent skilling stats that could be made better with time, this account has the potential for pretty much anything! ACCOUNT #7: SOLD!!!!!!! Will be updating with a new account! Account #8: This account is another almost maxed main, another great account for pking and making money PvMing. Bank is pretty much cleaned as the rest of the accounts. skrillex_sythe@livecheap failed zerk could be barrows pure !!hey guys sellig an acc that i dont use any more add my , will only go first to highly trusted members , [email protected] 93 mage, DT DONE MM DONE ARCANE STREAM!!Awesome pure for sale guys, RSGP only, will be willing to use a MM want a secure, fast trade best offer wins... Start: 15m Email will be removed upon purchase of account. - notinmymumsforest Happy bidding!Selling amazing pure ONLY 15M!WILL DO RECOVERY TEST IF REQUESTED. ONLY 15M, WILL USE MIDDLE MAN IF REQUESTED! I WILL GO FIRST IF YOU ARE TRUSTED i am 100 percent legit seller, i have came to sythe to sell my account and as i have no time for a pure any more, i figured i may as well sell it. If you are interested please add my [email protected] Thanks for your time sythe community A/W IS 15M if you offer somethign good i will consider![RSGP] Starter Rune Pure/Zerker w/ Long MembershipSelling this starter rune/zerker for cheap. Telling all info. MM will be used at your expense A/W: 35m Contact me through pm on sythe. : orangeflagg@[RSGP] Starter Rune Pure/Zerker w/ Long MembershipSelling this starter rune/zerker for cheap. Telling all info. MM will be used at your expense A/W: 35m Contact me through pm on sythe. : orangeflagg@Selling 60 att turmoiled rune pureY'hello, just before I give information, i alreayd made a post for a turmoil pure which is this account, but then i wanted to play on it again and now ive changed my mind. It's 40 defence now stats are included in the screenshot. but for the sake of listing: 60 attakc 40 defence 90 strength 92 ranged 94 magic 95 prayer It has rune gloves, ardy cloak 1, FILLED zamorak book, ancient book, armadyl book and saradomin book, god cape, basically all quests done only barrows gloves needed. imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/famboski.jpg/Great Cheap SkillerLevel 65 combat 72-woodcutting 64-mining 41-firemaking 45-mage 29-prayer 40-ranged 64-mining 50-smithing 56-cooking 24-runecrafting 58-fishing 54-attack 56-strength 51-defense not going first, new set of recovereis, and no black marks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.