Runescape Sell Buy Account, RS Buy Accounts, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[pp] Barrows Pure 99 Hunter Full Void Vengance Torso 94 Mage 84 Range 79m Cash [pp]Comes with 79m cash, everything that is in the bank. I made this account myself and it is one hundred percent legit. Never botted, 99 hunter all money earned from pking and hunter, great money making account. My is [email protected] PM me or message me on when im online. I'm selling this account because I'm turning eighteen and money is starting to become more of an issue than playing runescape. Starting bid: 50$ A/w: 100$♥[RSGP]♥ Selling lvl 81 acc / 99 Mage+99 Fletch! ♥[RSGP]Hello Everyone! ^-^~ I am fairly new to Sythe, so I have no vouches. Anyways, I'm here today to sell you an account. The account is Level 81 (Combat) It has 99 Mage, 99 Fletch, 70 Range, etc. I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU HAVE 50+ VOUCHES Either you go first, or we use an OMM/MM (Fees on you) Pictures of account RECOVERIES ARE SET BECAUSE AS OF THE NEW UPDATE, I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO REMOVE THEM! (I will provide all info, including recovs though) ______________________________________________ I am accepting payments of only RSGP (Runescape Gold Pieces) Post offers below or PM me. [: ______________________________________________ A/W: 35m Current Bid: 15m[Trusted] Level 84 Pure, 2 Letter name, Fire Cape. ~RSGP!Selling level 84 pure, fire cape, and 2 letter name. Asking 30M! You go first unless you're more trusted than me. PM ME ON STYHE FIRST. [IMG=img94.imageshack.us/img94/8220/47740473.png][/IMG] [IMG=img268.imageshack.us/img268/2279/46797424.png][/IMG] Also, I'm selling 3 other accounts. 1 level 114 with 99 str, range, mage, and fire cape. PM me if interested. 1 level 115 with full verac, fire cape, full ahrims. PM Me if interested. PM for other accounts.Selling pure 99 summoning [RSGP]Add me on no bullshit offers. ihateniggerswhitepower is my name RSGP only dont feel like getting paypal scammed[RSGP] Selling BEAST Pure - 99 Herblore - 1800 total [RSGPHello guys, Quitting runescape so this must go You may ask why RSGP if I'm quiting? Well im going to quit with a rare or so , need cash to be able to help towards the purchase of one. Account comes will all infomation We will use an OMM - I'll pay if the offer is good Account is fully quested Origanal owner Subscription details will be given upon purchase + Removed. ACCOUNT NOW HAS 61 SLAYER , 1800 TOTAL NEW: Account now has 75 dung. UPDATE: DUNG IS NOW 79. 113K TOKENS ,BUT RISING. 1818 TOTAL! UPDATED STAT PICTURE Starting bid: 50m RSGP Auto/Win - 250m RSGP Current Bid: 100m RSGP Uploaded with ImageShack.us Post your bid (above starting bid ) with your [email protected] 67 90 strength gmaulerI'm selling my mauler to get some cash to start up another account. It comes with no wealth except for what is in the bank. 50 attack was quested, I don't really have an A/W so just offer and I'll take the best I get. We're either using a MM or your going first unless I feel comfortable going first to you. The account was created with a fake email address and it still has a good 15 days of membership. My is [email protected] and my name is drobama3 post here before adding so I know who I am dealing with. Have Fun.Selling MAXED HYBRID - 99RANGE/99MAGE!Looking to sell my account for RSGP. Has NO RECOVERYS and NO EMAIL SET, with MEMBERSHIP included. Fully quested, including addy gloves. With all offence history in green zone. Accepting offers. PM or Post below, thanks. Thanks again.Buying a turm account 1-45 def [For Green hmask + Santa hat]Buying any turm account with 1-45 def. Ye so it must NOT have recoverys, or email Unlesssss you wanna pay for recovery test ... Must have some sort off trust. Add my [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.