Runescape Old Trading Buy Account, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Level 50 Account with 99 Woodcutting (RSGP)Been working on this account for the last year. Has no recoveries or email registration and no offences Looking for RSGP, so make an offer below or add my .[RSGP]49 CB Obby Mauler[RSGP]Selling my obby mauler to fund other projects, OMM Can be used at your expense. No A/W Set quite yet.S> Pro Lvl59 F2p Pker [paypal] ( 1 2)Pro F2P Pker Current Offer: 35$ USD - - Anthonie Stats: Combat Level: Definitely beats other level 59's for a f2p. You can even get 1 more range level without leveling the cb! My K/D ratio on this account in wild is around 20 kills for 1 death ( NO LIE!! ) Great for staking too, 90 strength allows to use scimi/2h, but i prefer to still do range/2h since range hits faster. Contact me by PM or : UncleFonzi : [email protected] Peaaaace1 Defence Gravite Pure 74 Dung! 50 Combat!A/W: $25/50M RSGP Click the images to enlarge Send me a PM if you're interested.Account names.I got these names up for FREE. All these names log in with email and have no recoveries or emails. GodAmen - Available GodStones - Available Jamaga - Available GodRains - Available Thanks.[RSGP] Selling awesome 10HP 99 Mage 61 Range - 50CB accountHello, I've decided to sell my 10hp account. I will not put an autowin, but all bids are welcome and I'll add you if I like your offer. You may choose to buy the account with or without the wealth. With the wealth your offer will be account value + the bank wealth. The e-mail registered on the account will be changed to yours when traded. Put your offer and e-mail address here, and I'll add you. Current bid: NOTE: I DID GET A 14-DAY TEMP BAN FOR BOTTING, NO ROLLBACK OR BANKROLL. AND THE BOTTING WAS 40-61 RANGE. BTW: Dwarf Cannon is done. Last updated: N/Aselling lvl 4 with 85 mining [pp, rsgp]here is pic ://tinypic/r/2rw1h7d/7 i can verify everything in game, recoveries and email are on the account but email can be taken off upon request. I am selling the account becuase i got 85 mining thinking i was going to mine rune ore like crazy and i did for a week and rarley even get on the account. We will be using Omm unless you would go first, (which would be weird since i have no vouches :p) Add me on to discuss price im selling cheap [email protected] Forgotten Account [$1 Paypal]Tried doing a random giveaway a couple of days ago, but mods closed the thread. All information will be given. Account hasn't logged in for 14 days after I lost all my gp dicing. Account has done desert treasure. Account also has not leveled in over a year and a half. Email has already been removed. Bidding starts at 1 GP. - [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.