Runescape Old Old School Buy Accounts, RS Buy Accounts, Runescape Old Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[selling] Runecrafting Pure - Lvl 48 Rc [cbt 3]Hey , today I'm selling a Runecrafting pure. It's a level 3 with 48 Runecrafting. It's so close to 49 (51 exp to 49). I gave up on this account because I got a good main. It comes with a few things in bank with also nearly 80k Air runes worth around 500k. Here's the photos: It comes with no black marks, I will go first to trust users with over 200 vouches, or users I deem trusted. If you're not trusted, don't think about scamming me, I'll be using a Free . Thanks and add me on or post here - [email protected] 1M BID BY: Dr Hobo[SWAP] Skiller with FOUR 99sHello, Selling a skiller with 99 fishing, woodcutting, fletching, and firemaking. Wanting to swap for a 99 range 99 mage and 99 def tank. Please post or pm me if interested. uploading pics as I post this ://s1108.photobucket/albums/...t=clip0016.mp4 ://s1108.photobucket/albums/...t=clip0015.mp4Account swaping :)hello, im new as you can see. im just seeing if i can get anything for my account. this account isnt botted. i bot a bunch or rune ess miners but not this account. i really hate doing combat so im seeing if someone would swap accounts. if your new like myself we will for shure do a OMM. i found one that does it free, but if you want to use your own to be 100% safe i have 1m on this account that can be put towards it so no worrys. theres no black marks, fake email log in, no recovories, original owner, ill tell you where it was created and the ISP. If your interseted in it for a AS or buying for RSGP shoot me a pm and leave a post to. there now im secure with the block outs[Member]Selling Handcannon Pure[Quested][RSGP]Selling my amazing, just completed Handcannon pure! Finished it up yesterday and looking to get some buyers lined up. Quests completed: Stats: And the beastly weapon for a level 55! My : [email protected][RSGP] Level 3 Skiller - 94 Dung (All tokens still) [RSGP]closed[Swap] 99 Mage 10hp/ for...I'm looking to swap my 99 Mage 10hp 50 combat for, a account with 99 hp and 70+ range, or a acc w/ 99 range and 70+ hp. Pm me for more.[RSGP] Level 3 Skiller!-Email Login. Bid away, will sell to an offer that I like. Current Bid: 6mSkiller with 4 99s! [RSGP only]Trying to sell my account...its comes with 99 fishing,woodcutting,fletching,and firemaking. Also has 89 magic and 4 months of membership left. post or pm me if interested and pictures will be sent. Thanks and i will not go first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.