Runescape Old Old School Buy Account, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Lvl 58 Pure 80 Woodcutting & MoreI Would Take Anywhere From 500k-2m Also Has Old Event Items Chicken Fulll Suit[RSGP] Nice skiller 81 Rc/99Wc ( 1 2)Selling this nice starter skiller Price is 20m as autowin :] Bid away though... BANK IS CLEANED COMPLETELY. NO RECOVERIES NOR MAIL SET. IT HAS A FIRE TALISMAN STAFFselling this acc with 2 99's and a vet cape for 8-10m!need some cahs pretty urgent as my skiller is very close to buying an item i want. no membership has vet cape 99 wc 99 fletch pics:[RS] Selling some very cheap Accounts{ETC. Mains,Pures}*Updated!ok here qwassLevel 4 - 99 Dungeoneering, 99 Herblore, 99 ThievingSo.. i'm going to make this short and to the point. I am a member of powerbot.. and seeing as the changes that have been happening lately, and corrupt staff, i decided to come here. You can decide to trust me or not. I Tried selling this before like 2 months ago and didn't really work out, and i Staked and made money so didnt need it, but after buying Turmoil, Buy questing, skills, etc, my bank is decently low on my turmoil pure, so im selling this account to fund it. I'm fine with a recovery check done with a trusted MM or if you have 150+ Vouches All information will be given to recover including the login email's username / password RSGP ONLY S/B: 50M A/w: 200M (Just An A/w) Current Bid: Quote: Originally Posted by danieldyer29 Hmm, well i offer 80m rsgp. Keep me updated with current offers. Contact: Buddy_Cambel@ = im fine with a MM / OMM recovering it to test info, i can proove i have the pure which i've been working on, the skiller is boring for me, and im bored of it, i mean what else do you want? I cant magically have 100 vouches and become trusted, so if you don't like what you see, then just don't bother i guess.. - You can't remove recoveries anymore unless given 2 weeks, or i would do that. - I'd be fine setting the email to urs during the course of the trade - I can't magically have 100 Vouches.. like really, im sorry i guess? done like 2 seperate trades where i vouched but didnt feel like getting a vouch as i dont really sell much, and i can show you that - I don't know what else you want from me, if people don't wantto buy, whatever. Note: Has 50k dung tokens, Coal bag, gem bag, scroll of cleansing. Pictures: Last Things done (After that was a stupid RC lvl from a lamp i got from a random = 53 RC on july 27th) ADD MY AND LEAVE OFFERS ON THREAD WITH UR || level 3 account shop || all done tutorialLevel 3 Account shop All have done tutorial. The accounts will have custom names. You put what names you want for the accounts and the quantity of the accounts. Each account will be $.10 or 25k Each. When picking a name, you only pick 1 name. (eg. donaldducksworth.) if you buy more than 1 it will have a number on end. (eg. donaldducksworth1). Order Form: : Will you vouch: RSGP OR PP: Quantity of Accounts: Name of accounts:[RSGP] Selling Dung PureTitle and stats say all. Maaaake an offer =DSelling 3 Pker Accounts!!!what up , i'm selling these 3 accounts with no a/w for any of them offer away for rsgp i will have any recov's or email removed when deals are made Account #1 - Cb lvl 73 Initiate Pure 550k wealth Account #2 - Cb lvl 64 G mauler/potential Dung pure - 6 mil bid Account #3 - Cb lvl 53 Strength Pure - 4 mil bid so there they are if your interested in any post here and add my : neworleansmaniac@live

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.