Runescape Old Old School Buy Account, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

{Paypal} Selling Pure with 14def,58cmb,63range,52atk,50magic + ItemsHello And Welcome To The Thread Hi members,I came back from a long retirement and now I start to sell accounts again. Rules: 1. I only sell one account now,dont ask me for other accounts if not told. 2. I am willing to discuss the price. 3. Paypal ONLY,and I mean,Paypal Only. 4. I prefer doing MM trades,unless the buyer is trusted. 5. You can post a comment here,send me a pm or contact me threw my : [email protected] 6. My vouche thread is in my signature. What you get when you buy the account: 1. Chance to set email registration. 2. Chance to set your own recoveries. 3. All previous passwords. 4. The details of the email that the account was created with. 5. The country in which the account was created. 6. Account with 0 blackmarks. Pictures: ://tinypic/r/10n88p0/7 Contact me threw pm,post or : [email protected][RSGP] Essence MinersI am selling Rune Essence Miners to hopefully get some reputation around here. I will go first, based on my post count and the low price of the items, I mean seriously who is going to scam 50K? Level 3 Miner Rune Mysteries Completed Just needs a pickaxe and your ready to start your farm of essence miners! 50K each In stock : 0 ( ALL SOLD, Not selling any more for now)Looking for a DT pure.REQUIREMENTS DT COMPLETED 0 DEF xp 11/12/13 PRAYER Paying via RSGP Through a MM Cheers.[Paypal] Username Login starting pures, Cheap autowin, LOOKSelling these two Nice starter accounts. Emails can be removed prior to sale. Accounts were botted safely. They are also both username login veteran accounts. If you purchased p2p you could get veteran capes on either acc. $1.50 or 3m gp Sold account 2 for $1.75Level 32 Skiller / Range TankIt makes that in like 2 days of botting Pure essence A/W 10m{TRUSTED} SELLING SEMI PURE -58cm,63range,62str,52atk,50magicHello And Welcome To The Thread Hi members,I came back from a long retirement and now I start to sell accounts again. Rules: 1. I only sell one account now,dont ask me for other accounts if not told. 2. I am willing to discuss the price. 3. Paypal ONLY,and I mean,Paypal Only. 4. I prefer doing MM trades,unless the buyer is trusted. 5. You can post a comment here,send me a pm or contact me threw my : [email protected] 6. My vouche thread is in my signature. What you get when you buy the account: 1. Chance to set email registration. 2. Chance to set your own recoveries. 3. All previous passwords. 4. The details of the email that the account was created with. 5. The country in which the account was created. 6. Account with 0 blackmarks. Pictures: ://tinypic/r/10n88p0/7 Contact me threw pm,post or : [email protected][RSGP / PP] 99 mining (29.2m mining xp) [RSGP / PP]I am selling one of my mining accounts. It doesn't have many other stats besides 99 mining with 29.2m xp, and it hardly has any worth, below 100k net worth. I am the original owner and creator of the account. I will only go first to people I deem trustworthy. I have 38 vouches and have sold over 1B on , so I would expect most people would go first to me. If this is not your preference, you will have to pay for an OMM. I will be valuing RSGP at $0.50/m Current Bid: 10m Autowin: $35.00 USD / 70m RSGP If you are interested, post here/add me/pm me My only is [email protected] ALWAYS ask for a pm, I am not responsible if you are scammed by an imposter because you did not ask for a pm Account Ingame: Login Screen (no email/no recovs etc) ://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2121/wade1.png Bans/Offences (none) ://img27.imageshack.us/img27/690/wade3.png[2 vouches] [120$ spent] sellin max obby mauler (rsgp) ( 1 2)sellin my max obby maul pure for rsgp he currently is 99 str and 76 range with 44hp!! this account was bought from a very trusted user unforchantly i dont find it fun ha accounts combat level is 48 if a very good pker if ur good ( im love you lol ) i will be posting pics very soon as i figure out how to post them xD will not go first i have all info for account will use a omm at ur expence Mod Edit: His Pictures: ://s1192.photobucket/albums/...obbyba nk.png ://s1192.photobucket/albums/...rrent=obby.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.