Runescape Old Buying Buy Account, Runescape Old Buy Accounts, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] lewislewis70's Account Shop | Buy Now | Sick Accounts | One For EveryoneAll the accounts come with enough info to recover apart from the ones that are *'d. They have recoveries and emails that haven't been in use for over 500 days. You can offer in RSGP or Paypal. Pm me or Quote to get a reply, pm'ing me is quicker. I use so ask for it in a pm. The *'d also haven't been logged in for over 1000 days, as they are my old accounts. The last login was mine when taking screenshots. When/if I sell you the account, the ip last logged in is not off my ip so you cannot try anything stupid. *Account 1* *Account 2* Account 3 Account 4 ---------- ----------Selling lv3 - 88 fishing - 5mHello I'm looking to sell my fishing pure. If you interested in buying contact me on "[email protected]" Thank youLevel 3 skiller | 99 cooking | 95 fm | 25m total xp | BUMP PLEASEHey , here selling my skiller, I will do a recovery test, I can even give you the email that is on the account! I will use a mm too, My a/w is 15m, I think this is fair, I did 99 cooking on wines and a lot of firemaking with magic logs. My only is lilwayneyoyo@*** Selling Accounts ! ***HEEY PEEPS,, i AM SELLING SOME ACCOUNTS. ACCOUNT #1 : GOOD F2P STR PURE ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...amloosfbm.png/ account have no recovery or e-mail set !!!!! Want more details pm me ! =) ACCOUNT #2 : GOOD SKILLER ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...amloos1wj.png/ account have no recovery or e-mail set !!!!! ACCOUNT #3 : GOOD SKILLER ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...amloos3zw.png/ account have no recovery or e-mail set !!!!! Need more details pm me !Trading cb 59 Str Pure 4 high lvl mainHi im trading my str pure 48 att 81 str 1 def 42 range 70 constitution 42 agility Im stupid and cant figure out how to post pictures... but nothhing is set but email recovery. no black marks and i just but a 1 month membership on it now. If you're serious and have an offer i like and can tell me how to give you the required pictures you want :) i will. I'm looking for a higher lvl mainspending 100mpure needed stats as high as poss, fully quested with full recovery check also to be done on purchase [email protected] 3 skiller | 99 cooking | 95 fm | 25m total xp | BUMP PLEASEHey , here selling my skiller, I will do a recovery test, I can even give you the email that is on the account! I will use a mm too, My a/w is 15m, I think this is fair, I did 99 cooking on wines and a lot of firemaking with magic logs. My only is lilwayneyoyo@Skiller for tradeI have a good skiller with 4 99's and 89 mage for trade wanting to trade for a good lvl main account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.