Runescape Old Buy Accounts, Sell Buy Accounts Runescape Old, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying any account with 500 tl levelNeed an account to use the forums with since mine got perm banned so paying around 5m for any account you don't need or use. add [email protected][RSGP]F2P Pure, High Range W/Good Strength[RSGP] ( 1 2 3)Hey guys, this is my range/melee F2P pure. I am the original owner and can provide any requested details, just selling it because I am in need of some RSGP quick. No blackmarks. Recoveries will be provided and e-mail will be switched to buyers upon purchase! Starting Bid: 5m C/O: 13m A/W: 20m (Keep in mind that this is just an A/W; offer if you do not wish to pay this much).Selling Fisher,miner, And More! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)[email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ OLD [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ OLD [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ *this account has no bans/mutes but i didnt get a picture of it(got lazy).. if you really want one please request it. [email protected]@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ *ACCEPTING RSGP and membership upgrades or a combination of the two (if needed) *ONLY going first to trusted members! IF you would not like to go first then please get a trusted MM (in which we both agree upon to use) at YOUR expense. *IF you wish to purchase an account with recoveries on it then please notify me if you want me to delete them (will take a few days) or if you would like me to tell you the recoveries. *IF you are interested in an account please post an offer. HIGHEST BID WINS I think thats about it.. any questions feel free to ask! *ALSO i will be putting up my lvl 89 main and lvl 60 gmauler for auction. when im done i will post the links in here. thanks for your time and leave some offers! 60CB GMAULER! DT, MITH GLOVES, 50m+BANK :///showthread.php?p=9888530#post9888530[rsgp] Selling Level 3 With Santa Suit!Selling an old account of mine that i found. I am not looking for much as I know santa suits are not really a "rare" item yet. but cmon the account is level 3. HaPPY BIDDINGBuying Level 3 skiller [Max 15M offer]Buying level 3 skiller :dSelling G mauler and Obby maulerobby has 85 str, add me on for more details ect. [email protected] ThanksSkiller | 80 Runecrafting | lots of 70'sWant to trade my skiller for a pvper or RSGPSelling DDS PURE -RSGP-! !!!CHEAP!!!!Hey Guys... Selling a DDS PURE, Which I made and Trained my self. No bots, No buying Gold onto the account. No infractions. Bank is pretty much empty. LOST CITY - DONE. Good for a Starting Pure, Good in PK For rushing ect. Everything is GOOD! Combat Level : 51 60 Attack 56 Strength A/W : 10M RSGP. "Why So cheap?" Having a clear out! I can provide every single bit of information....... My : [email protected] : Gazincd LOGIN : IN-GAME :

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.