Runescape Old Buy Accounts, Buy Accounts RS, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling great pure!!!!!!!!!!!A great starter pure all around! Accepted Payments Paypal(trusted Only) WU Mail RSGP : BawkLeo@Selling Awsome Mining Pure!!!!!Selling nice mining pure. This account would be ideal for anyone that wants a gold farming account. Willing to let go cheap due to the low levels. Login Stats EMail: BawkLeo@ Rune Pure, F2p Pker! Alright, So I'm looking for a "Rune Pure, F2p Pker" If their is wealth on the account, I'd gladly buy that as well. Payment, through Paypal. in signature.PP|level 25 99hp ( 1 2)ok so the acc has 100k xp off 99 hp but it has 30 zeals and u need 10 i didnt wake up intime before members ran out account comes with all details needed for recovery stats are all 1 except for 48 agility and 50 fm taking paypal or rsgp only. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MAKE IT MEMBER AND WALK TO SW TO SPEND THE LAST 10 ZEAL ON HP -TrojanManOmg@ stats- login- bank-CreativeScape 8GB DEDI ( ALWAYS 200+ ONLINE )HOMEPAGE: CREATIVESCAPE.INFO WEBCLIENT: CREATIVESCAPE.INFO/play.html Welcome to CreativeScape, for those who don't know what it is i will tell it short and simple. This is a RuneScape private server, a game like real RuneScape but much easier to gain stuff and level's. I think everyone should try it because you can get phats, bandos, dung items and other items just for free by entering their codes in. But as i said this is not real game so you wont be able to transfer it to your real runescape account cus this is not even owned by jagex.ltd. Please join us and have a look. [size=12pt] We Are The Best! Help Our Community To Grow! [size=14pt] creativescape.info1 Def Pure,Fully Quested,No Bans,Email And Recoveries.Hi Everyone,Im Here To Sell My Runescape Pure For Rsgp.The Membership Expired 3 Months Ago When I Stopped Playing.The Acc Is 10 Months Old,Im The Original Owner And I Know Every Detail Of The Acc.Most Important Quests Are Done,For Example Lost City,Monkey Madness,Desert Tresure,Horror From The Deep + Unholy Book And Recipe For Disaster 4 Parts Of It Completed.I Agree With Free Trusted MM Or Omm At Your Expense.The Account Also Got Awesome Ingame Name. Autowin - 30M Min Bid - 20M - [email protected] seller prefered. of high trusted. Buyin Summon Tank PPbuyin a summon tank through paypal can offer upto 150usd max. will pay omm etc. high summon level. and mid def with lowish hp. post offers.Mining Skiller [RSGP]Here are the stats to my skiller: and here is the lobby screen: *I WILL REMOVE RECOVERIES* i don't know them anyways :P AUTO WIN: 3m

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.