Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Selling Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[3x 99's] Level 3 Skiller [Fishing|Cooking|FM] {PP/RSGP} ( 1 2)Hey guys selling this level 3 skiller, I am original owner and would like to sell this amazing account. Add my : [email protected] Current Bid: 55m[BUY]Buying Pure 50-60 cb[BUY]Title pretty much says it my is [email protected] i do realize that iam new to this community so i dont have any issues with using a VMM or OMM. The account must have 1 defence and reasonable pking stats. Thank you for your time[RSGP] Account Sale! Pro pures! Pro stakers! Maxed Mains and 9 HP! [RSGP]Whats up . Im looking to get rid of a ton of accounts i have laying around. only going to be taking rsgp for the moment until i can get paypal situated. Please add my and if you have any questions. ----------All accounts come recovery question and email free--------- [email protected] Account 1: Maxed main, has turmoil, great for PvM or staking. Account 2: Pro Gmaul rusher/soulwars pure. 99 mining, comes with full zammy book + mith gloves! tons of pure quest done. Account 3: Perfect Rapier Staker. 99 attack, 98 strength (200k from 99). Comes with rapier, 99 fishing and 99 hunter. Great account to make money on quick. Account 4: 9hp account! not much to explain here, pretty damn rare account, all stats are 1 except hp which is 9! Account 5: playerup.com and Bunny ears account. Another rare account ive had for ages. Account 6: "Almost" maxed main. 200k from 99 hp and 300k from 98 def. could be maxed out in 2 days. Post the account number and your offer, then add me on ! [email protected]#N/AHey guys, here selling my epic claws pure for RSGP as I need to fund my bank after the hit it's going to take from this bonus exp weekend I don't really use him for much, just some idle pk'ing. Great F2P pk'er eaisly disposes of all his level. Can be eaisly be made into a range 2h'er. He is set to be any pure besides gmauler / obby mauler. If you need info on the account just pm me or leave a message here. No A/W but will not let it go for nother either, if the other account is very nice, I will accept Swaps. The account has a corrupted dragon longsword on it that completly destroys everything. It's a very nice account to pk on. Enjoy ladsSelling Level 4 [99wcing]A/W:15mil : [email protected] Will use a MM (Random Email Log In)[70Stre]≈Potential Gmauler≈[40attck]Starting bid: 5m Autowin: 1B Also excepting Paypal & Swaps! Not going first unless trusted. Reason selling is.. • Got another 3 pures • School started so wont be playing as much • Broke in-game so in need of Rsgp : [email protected] : Coldlogic29 I will provide the log-in screen during the trading conversationBuying a Pure Must have 90+ Strength! ( 1 2)Hello , iLegacy Here Buying accounts. Heres the Deal I will Offer you RSGP for your accounts Must have 90+ Strength Though A Good Staker Pretty Much. I will Offer Lots of RS GP if the account is Ownage. If the account is alright ill still offer good amounts ;D You know meee Anyway all I Require Is proof of Login and a PIcture of the Stats and a Friendly conversation on before the Deal goes down. Thanks. iLegacyFree Account, I'm Quitting.Overall decent account, Email is [email protected] Pass is either neverbackdown123 or nicole123 havnt played in a while.....Enjoy:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.