Runescape Buy Characters, Runescape Buy Characters, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

~~~$$$ [rsgp]level 88 Amazing Zerker Dt/mm Done [rsgp]$$$~~~I am currently selling this amazing zerker for RSGP. I am leaving you with some pvp gear and dragon claws. RFD quested up to addy, Desert treasure done, 95 strength + 93 now, and monkey madness done You can go on a d claw rush to your hearts content, or get 94 mage and do lunar quest and have some venging fun I'm done with this account, sick of pures. I will not go first but will meet in game. No recovs or email set I am the only owner Bidding starts at 20M and the A/W is 90mSelling level 90, 25 defence godsword pure. 76 attack, 99 str, 99 magic, 87 rangeThis account has all the quests a initiate pure needs done. It has rune gloves, dt finished, initiate armor, accumulator. There is nothing in bank so I dont really feel a need to post a picture of it. Please dont close my thread because of that this time gohan If you are interested in buying this account please add my so we can talk : [email protected] I will be using a middle man unless you go first. I WILL NOT GO FIRST. a/w:80milbuying 1 def pure (paypal)looking for 90+ str and 80+ range or 80+ range, str, and mage all 1-10 def quested or not quested[RSGP]Selling start zerker! Cheap and fast [RSGP]Hey everybody. Today I'm here to try and sell my rune pure. Over they years I have been off and on runescape. And now have moved on to another pure. I am in need of some RSGP, So I would be willing to sell him for 10m OBO. I do have the creation details since I made it. Here are some screen shots. Combat Level. Stats. Quest Points. Anyways. Hope you like it. and i will be on . you can add me at ' [email protected] ' Thanks, Iohlemader.Selling level 90, 25 defence godsword pure. 76 attack, 99 str, 99 magic, 87 rangeThis account has all the quests a initiate pure needs done. It has rune gloves, dt finished, initiate armor, accumulator. If you are interensted in buying this account please add my so we can talk : [email protected] I will be using a middle man unless you go first. I WILL NOT GO FIRST. a/w:80mil[RSGP]~~~Selling Godsword Rusher Cheap!~~~Great Starter~~~ DT & MM DONE~~~[RSGP]Hi everyone im selling my godsword pure. He has alot of potential by just adding STRENGTH. he can be 90 str and be 84 combat and own the wildly. He already can hit 540 with pray pot and ags spec. Only reason why im selling is because i need money for my other account. Hes done Desert Treasure and Horror from the Deep and Monkey Madness [Full Guthix Book] I am the only person to have this account never been traded or botted. Also has 89 WC and 69 Fishing for money making STATS RECOVERIES Thanks for looking BID AWAY! Epic Ags Pureaccount also has 30m+ bank (but you can buy without cash). and has MM and DT completed. Also it has Mith gloves from RFD. I will most likely not be going first so scammers GTFO. If OMM is used you pay Fees please. if interested pm me on sythe with your and/or post here I am the original owner of this acc-RSGP] Looking for 1 or 45 def pureI'll pay up to 10m depending on the stats, and use an official or trusted MM nothx if it has recoveries, or a registered e-mail [email protected] *delete my previous thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.